DewBlue 7

I'll make it fast guys so I can post JapanTanThai's story!

HAPPY 1K READS GUYS🤧 THANK YOU  EVERYONE😘 I didn't expect that my story will go this far😭

---
Third Person's POV

WITH a smile on their faces and hands are intertwine with each other, Dew and Blue went to their friends to join the celebration.

Saifah is holding a guitar and everyone is singing together.

"This is love, right? Or my heart is just twisted?
It feels like I'm falling into a hole like in a dream.
Is this reality or a miracle? I can't resist."

"If this is love, what should I do?
I can't hold my feelings back, what would I do if you knew?
I'd be out of ways if I fight it and would give up to you for sure." Dew sing with them while looking at his little lollipop monster.

Dew is now sure that what he feel is love, love for the guys beside him.

" Woah ohh. Woah oo ohh. Waoh ohh. Woah oo ohh. Woah ohh. Woah oo Ohh."

(A: This song is the English translation of Why RU ost🤧)

They all went crazy and singing on the top of their lungs. They're happy and he's so happy.

"LET'S ALL GET WASTED!" Junior​ and Natee shouted on the top of their lungs and everyone cheer.

Dew and Blue look at each other, love is visible in each other's eyes. No one can stop them now, they're now official and officially inlove with each other.

Blue pinch Dew's cheeks causing the older to frown.

"Ouch. What was that for?" Dew rub his cheeks. He bet that it's already red.

"P'Dew is so cute today." he said that made Dew crease his eyebrows.

"You mean I'm not cute yesterday? Last week? Last month? Last year?" Dew ask in a scary voice but Blue is not afraid of it now.

"No. You're always sulking that's why you're ugly." Blue stick his tongue out.

"Ugly? Me? My fellow seniors and some juniors admire me so much cause I'm handsome." he brag confidently to Blue.

"I guess they just like you because they're afraid that you'll bully them if they don't. Haha" Blue insulted the big guy beside him.

Instead of getting insulted, Dew just laugh and and slowly snaked his arms into Blue's small body and rested his chin into his little monster's shoulder.

No one notice cause everyone is busy in their own businesses.

TanThai keeps flirting with Japan, Junior​ is nagging Soda again, Zen is sitting between Zol and Natee cause Natee won't stop pestering the young lass. The love birds are also having their own time and Champ sitting together with some football players and silently drinking his beer.

Blue roam his eyes and stop at the silent senior.

"P'Dew." Blue call Dew.

"Hmmm"

"Can I ask something?" he ask with a hint of hesitation

"What is it?"

"During the game. P'TanThai told me something about you and...." he can't utter Champ's name but he knew that Dew knows what he talking about.