DewBlue 6

I'm back everyone. 😂
This will be the 2nd to the last chapter. After this story I'll focus on JapanTanThai story. Maybe 6 or 7 chapters too.

But ready yourselves guys. This is one hell of a roller-coaster chapter.

Lovelots.

——

Third person's POV

(A: I'll be using third person's point of view cause I'm having trouble using third person omniscient. I'm sorry.)

"AND WE'RE HERE!" Junior, Natee and TanThai jump out of the bus right at the moment they arrive at the beach.

The sports club head said that the players can bring their friends together with them.

Dew ask Fighter and Tutor to come with him. The rest of the players came along with their friends too including Zon, Zen, Natee, Zol, Day and Hwahwa. Soda and Luktarn that are in charge of the trip also came along.

(A: I actually really love this part. 🤧 The whole squad is here.)

Everyone is now on their beach dresses looking so fine and ready.

"OK guys. Since we have ladies together with us, all boys will be staying in villa 3 and girls will occupy villa 4." Champ said and some of players grumble in disagreement.

"P'Champ. Can Blue stay with us?" Zol ask. Dew's eyebrow creased in confusion and gaze at the little lollipop monster that is 2 meters away from him.

The two were ok last night, but Blue is avoiding older even before they can get in the bus. The little lollipop monster stayed at Zol and Soda's side.

Are they that close?  Dew ask in his mind.

"Ai'Zol. Don't tell me you're hitting Blue?" Zon ask Zol but the young lass just throw dagger look on his brother.

"No. Me and P'Soda just have something to talk with Blue tonight." Soda agreed and pull Blue to her side to hide the young boy from Dew. Zol look at Champ with puppy eyes.

"Uhhh. It's ok too, so that someone can escort the girls." Champ said.

"Ey! Ey! You said escort the girls? I can escort P'Soda too." Junior​ pops out of nowhere with Natee beside Zol and Soda.

"Mememememe. Natee the boy can be Zol's escort too. Whole night. 24 hours." Natee added but Zon and Zen smack his head.

"Escort yourself out of here, idiot." Zon push Natee away that made everyone laugh. Natee just scratch his head.

"I'll stay in the same villa with my sister tonight." Zon said but Saifah groan in disagreement.

"My Zon. I thought we will be together tonight?!" Saifah weep like a child. But of course it's fake.

"I'll protect my sister first from this retarded bastard." he hissed at Natee

"Me? Thai is idiot one?" Natee pointed at TanThai.

"Stupid! Junior is the brainless coward prick." TanThai hide at Japan's back when Junior raise his hand.

"Enough! Enough! N'Blue and N'Zon will stay with us. Let's go now." Soda said and everyone start to get their own baggage.

Before Blue can escape again, Dew grab the younger's arm that make him stop. The younger got shock and turn his head to look at the culprit and only to find out that it was the person he's been avoiding.