Chapter 6

Edited. I changed a little more in this chap bc I changed Raven's street name to Diablo. Oh and uptop is what Jacobs truck looks like.

Jacob POV
Me, Mic, and Caden were in this cafe that was close to school. Rebecca was here, sadly, with her minions. The bell on the door binged. Jack, the football captain walked in with two girls behind him. One was that nerd girl from school. She looked really hot in what she was wearing. I have only seen her in baggy clothes with her hood up and glasses. Wait what? Hot?

" Jack, what are you doing here with that nerd?" Rebeccas high pitched voice screeched.

" At least I don't sound like a rusty ol' door in desperate need of oil, oh wait in your case it's a squeaky slut in desperate need of a fuck." Night smirked. The girl with them, Michael, Caden, and Jack all laughed while I just smirked.

" What the FUCK did yo-" She started.

" Stai zitto, mi viene il mal di testa." Night said. I don't know her first name. (Shut the hell up, I'm getting a headache)

"What?" She asked cluelessly.

" We have the same Italian class." She said with a look that said 'really, dumbass'.

" That was not Ital-"

" Yes, it was. Now if ya don't mind, shut up." She rolled my eyes. She then walked to the counter and ordered a coffee. Then walked to a table close to me and my crew which was furthest from Rebecca. When she sat down, she got her earbuds out and plugged it into her phone. I just watched her for a sec. Then Caden kicked me under the table. I looked at him with a glare. I looked back at Night again to see her take out her earbuds.

"Raven, you want anything to eat? I know you didn't eat yesterday." So her name is Raven. It suits her.

"Sure. Oh Zoey, let me pay." Raven said to Zoey.

"If you let me drive your car, I'll let you pay," Jack said hopefully.

"I'll let Zoey drive, you? Nahhhh." She shook her head. I smirked a little but I don't know why.

"Oh come on, babes. Please? Please, please, please, please, ple- hhuahhuahhua bllluuugg gross." Jack choked on a small paper that Raven flicked in his mouth. I chuckled a little at that.

" Call me 'babes' again and you are going to wake up bald." Raven threatened. Jack raised a brow.

"You don't think she'll do it. You remember when we were 6 and your puppy went missing, then we found it burned to death in the ditch the next day?" Zoey said. Jack nodded. " Well, the day before you shaved all of Raven's dolls hair off and she got pissed. She loved her dolls and you loved your dog. Since her dolls hair couldn't grow back and your dogs could, she shaved all the dog's hair off then burned it." Zoey smirked. Jack whipped to Zoey fast.

" That's-That's why you called her Diablo after we found the body," Jack said. When Jack said Diablo I felt Zoey and Raven look at me. Now that I think about it Zoey was at the Arena last night and fought Lily. And the girl that fought me had black hair. Diablo-Raven. They could be the same person. When I looked at Raven she looked away. Hmmmmm?

"Hey, Jack can I talk to you?" Raven asked to which Jack nodded. Raven got up and walked outside, Jack followed. They talked for a little. When they came back in, Jack looked shocked. He kept looking at me and then Raven. Then he shook his head and said ok.

"What the hell was that about?" Caden whispered.

" Last night Zoey was at the Arena. She fought Lily. And Diablo the girl I fought had black hair like Ravens. When Jack said Diablo I felt Zoey and Raven look at me. Then when I looked at Raven she looked away then asked to talk to Jack. After they talked Jack looked shocked, and he was looking back-and-forth from me and Raven. Put the pieces together, Cee." I whispered back.

" You think Raven is Diablo, I mean they have that same curvy body," Caden said. I growled. I have no idea why but when he talked about her body I didn't like it, at all." Ok, damn didn't know she was yours. I have my eyes on Zoey anyway." He said with a little growl. When he said Raven was mine, I don't know I just really liked how it sounded. God, it almost sounds like I'm in love. ugh.

Ok, let me tell you a little about my self. I am the leader of the best gang in the world the Black Thorns. When I was younger my father was killed by the leader of The Vipers, which is the second-best. My mom took over until I was 17. When I was 14 my sister was 9. She was taken by The Vipers men and raped brutally. I vowed that I would destroy them. Their second-in-command has info we need so I need to break into his house tonight. At midnight. He has a foster daughter that goes to my school. I'll watch his house after school.

" So you're like a badass street-fighter and racer or whatever? That's hot. Can you teach me to fight?" I heard Jack say. He was talking to Raven. So she is a fighter, but a racer too? Damn, that is hot.

What the hell?

" Why can't Zoey teach you?" Raven asked. God her voice. Ughh. What the fuck is wrong with me?

" Because I can't hit on my sister. That's gross. And plus your hotter, I mean better, yea better." Jack said. I growled loudly. God, I hate this.

" Gross. You're like a brother to me. And plus your not my type." Raven gagged. At that, I chuckled.

" Then what is your type?" Jack asked. I really hate him. After he asked that I listened more closely.

" My type is... hmmm. Ok, he has to have muscles, he can't be weak. And tall, like 6'4 or 5. Smart. Hot. And I want him to have baggage. He can't be treated like a baby, like the world is safe. Because I have baggage. A hell of a lot of baggage. And he has to accept what I am, what I do for a living. And he also has to accept the fact that I will destroy The Vipers, a gang, for their part in my family's murder. I'm not just a fighter or racer." Raven said. What? Does she also want to destroy The Vipers? And what else does she do?

--------------------------------------------------------
What ya think? How did you like Jacobs pov. And now Jacob knows somethings that Raven does not want him to know.