Chapter 7

Edited.
Ravens POV
Zoey, Jack, and I are still in the cafe. Our drinks and food are ready so Zoey and I go to the counter right as Rebecca and her minions get up. I have the drinks and Zoey has the food. Zoe was behind me as we made our way to our table. Rebecca then " bumped" into me and spilled all the drinks on me.

" God, watch where you're walking, bitch." Rebecca spat. I looked her in the eye and if looks could kill she would be six feet under.

" You were the one who bumped into her, hoe." Zoey spat back. Rebecca sent her a harsh glare. I stayed quiet.

" What? Too scared to talk?" Rebecca laughed. I was going to take a step forward but Zoey stopped me. I looked back at her with a glare. " Awww, cute."

" Look I don't have time for your shit, Chewbacca I mean Rebecca. Sorry." I declared. Rebecca shot me a glare and slapped me. Well tried. " I'm tired of you slapping me, bitch."

" Excuse me if you two are going to fight leave my cafe," The owner said. Rebecca scoffed and yanked her hand back, then stormed out with her minions behind her.

" I'm sorry." I apologize to the owner.

" Get out." He said. " Now!"

" But sir I thin-" I started.

" Out now!" He yelled. I looked to Zoey and said,

" I need to talk with him, and then I'll come back. Order more drinks." I gave her 50 bucks. I turned around and looked at the owner, " Let's talk, yea" I grab his arm and pull him to his office.

Jacob POV

Raven and the owner have been in there a while now. I wonder what they're doing.

" I-I-I I'm so so very sorry please come whenever you want. Please forgive me, I will never let Ms. Rebecca and her friends back here. Y-y-y-you can have anything you want, you and your friends. It's on the house. Please forgive me?" The owner stuttered out in fear, pure terror. What the fuck did she say???

" Hmmm. Should I forgive him, Zee?" Raven asked Zoey. Zoey had an evil smirk on.

" Hmm. He was rude. I'm not sure." Zoey said with an evil glint in her eyes. Raven laughed darkly. And to be frank, it was a little hot.

" Oh, well....." Raven said darkly while looking at the owner, who looked like he was going to shit his pants.

" Please Please I'm so sorry!!!!!" he begged.

" Get up, I'm just messing with you." Raven said with a straight face." Oh, and you heard him, it's on the house. Zoey, Jack pick what you want."

" Yesss" both Jack and Zoey scream. They run to the counter and order a bunch of things. I stared at Raven as she walked over to her table.

" Raven you need to eat something. You didn't eat anything yesterday and you're not eating anything today." Zoey said.

" I'm good. I'm not hungry. You know how long I can go without that shit." Raven replied, resting her head on her arm. I wonder about this girl so damn much my head hurt. How did the owner go from big and bad to trembling at the sight of a teenage girl? " You guys can get whatever you want as well." She said looking at us. Cee and Mic looked at her then at each other, and then me before running to the counter. Raven snickered. " So, what's your name?"

" Jacob," I replied. She looked shocked for a second before she covered it." What?"

" Nothing, I just didn't expect you to sound like that." She said. Oh, yeah I've been told my voice is softer, gentler than my appearance.

" Oh, yeah I've been told that a lot." I chuckled. She lightly laughed. I smiled lightly.

" It's nice to meet you, Jacob." She said. When my name fell from her lips I swear my heart stopped. I couldn't look her in the eyes so I looked down. Her shirt was stained with coffee.

" Your shirt." I declared. She looked down and blushed. It was cute. I looked down again and saw that her shirt was wet. And white. And red shows through very easily. Now I know why she blushed. I can see her red lacy, sexy, bra underneath. I cleared my throat and looked away.

" Shit. I don't have another shirt. And I am most definitely not going to school like this. Ummmm. Zee-Zee do you have a shirt I can use?" Raven asked, standing up. Zoey shook her head no." Damn it, ok umm I'm  going to drive home and get a shirt then I'll meet y'all at school, yeah?"

" Sure," Zoey said. Raven nodded. She turned and walked outside to her car. She was about to open the car door when she noticed something. She bent down to her tires and looked at them. Then she went to every tire and did the same. When she looked at the last tire, she stood then cursed and kicks the tire.

" The fucking cocksuckin hoe slit my tires." she calmly said. " How the hell am I going to get home to change?"

" I could take you?" I blurted out. I shocked everyone including myself.

" Umm, sure. I guess." Raven said unsure.

" Ok, you guys can ride with Caden," I said then walked out. Raven lagged behind. We hopped in my truck. " What your address?"

" 1263 15th street." She said. I froze. That was the house the second-in-command lived in. That means she is his step-daughter.

" Let's go, I need to talk to you," Raven said. I started the truck and began to drive. " So. I know your part of the Black Thorns. I don't know your standings though. I know you guys want to destroy The Vipers as bad as I do. So I am asking for your help. I'll get information from Bill Miller and in exchange, I kill six men. You can trust me." Raven finished. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I have no idea how she knew so much.

" How did you know all that? And why only six?" I interrogated. Raven lightly laughed.

" Have you heard of The Angel of Death? I imagine you have, I've become very popular within the crime world. I am the famous assassin Death. And the reason for only six is because ten years ago six masked men of The Vipers came to my home, and took something very special to me." Raven said angrily.

" So a street-fighter, racer, and assassin. Impressive." I complimented. It was very impressive indeed. I knew something about her was off when we first met, I just didn't imagine it to be this big.

" Yea." She mumbled.

" Ok. If you help me, I'll help you. Oh, and since you told me something about yourself I think I should do the same. I'm the leader of the Black Thorns." I said. She looked slightly surprised. " We're here."

" Oh no, shit he's still here. Whatever happens, stay here. Do not leave the truck." Raven said with slight worry. I was confused. She hopped out of the truck and slowly made her way to her home. She knocked on the door and waited. Bill opened the door and stared at her for a minute. Then he did something I didn't expect.
He smashed her head against the door facing, then dragged her into the house and slammed the door shut.

----------------------
I hope you like this chapter. Please tell me what you thought in the comments.