CH. 01 Determined

"You guys! I just bought this!" You showed your uninterested friends a keychain of Muichiro Tokito. "Cool.." One of your friends said. You just looked down, knowing they were lying. You've had enough of what their reactions were. "You know, I don't think we should be friends with someone like you anymore." Your friend, Katie, harshly said. You were badly hurt. Were you that annoying?

You just got up, and asked the teacher politely if you could move to another seat. The teacher was a close friend of your mother's, and she was always there to help you. "Lets talk about why you wanted to change seats later." Ms. Mia then smiled and offered you a different seat, away from your "friends".

-

"Class dismissed!" Your teacher said as the bell rang. It was lunchtime, so you all got out. Your classmates ran, but only you walked. "Why does it have to be..so not fair..?" You ask yourself. You walk out of class and headed to the locker room to get your wallet, then immediately went for the cafeteria. "He needs to come to life, today. Well, that's what I think. He should be.." You began to lose your hope, the fact that he was fictional kept rambling in your head but you never believed in that thought anyways.

You sat all alone, away from any people. You were known as the unpopular girl, but has popular friends. Everyone looked at you, curiosity speaking, asking, thinking.."That's what she deserves, she only wanted the hype!" You could read your friends' minds.

You stood up and threw away the food, causing everyone to look at you. "Hey!" The principal shouted. The teachers were pissed as fuck, even the teachers were slutty to you. They knew you as an attention seeker and a bitch who only wants love from boys. They always thought you had deep affection for one of the teachers. That teacher was so boastful and is a big liar, spreading fake news that you liked him to the other teachers. That's not incredibly true, you were so disappointed with it that you threw a tantrum. You slowly walked, making  other students intimidated.

You sit at a wooden bench outside, looking down and sulking. You feel someone hold up your chin. You look up and...

💓

"M-muichiro-kun!" You didn't know how to speak Japanese much, so he only looked at you with a confused face. "I can speak English." Stereotypic, huh? "Oh, um.." You were so shocked and you really didn't know what to do. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you.." He said, looking to the right. He was taller than you actually thought he was, taller than you. You felt like a child lost in a mall. You held his hand, receiving a shocked reaction from him. "Please help me be a demon Slayer!" You closed your eyes, afraid that he would say no.

It was unbelievable, you didn't care even if there were people looking at you. He gave you a gentle pat on the head, causing you to look up. Your heart was beating so fast, seeing his soft smile. You hug him, "Please, take me with you..I am tired of living in this selfless world.." You said. He tilted your head up, "Unfortunately..I can't really do that since I have to do missions.." You could tell he was lying and just wanted to protect you for your own good. "You're lying." You told him. He sighed, and nodded.

Out of nowhere, he grabbed your arm and pulled you elsewhere.

Author POV

- + The master asked Muichiro if he could ask Y/N to be a demon slayer but Muichiro couldn't do it because he was too worried for her, even if he hasn't met her before. + -

Muichiro took you at the back of the school, you were so confused on what was happening. He pulled out a nichirin blade, which looked like the one in the anime. "It's yours." He handed you it. You were in disbelief, it felt like you were dreaming. Just looking at him turns you on. 乁( •_• )ㄏ

"Mine??" You covered your mouth due to the amount of shock you were receiving, you couldn't even catch up on what was happening. You get back to your senses and properly grabbed the sword on its scabbard. "Idiot! If you touch it on the scabbard it will open and the blade will stab your foot!" He said, slightly louder this time. You bowed to him, as a sign of apologizing.

He got a belt for swords (?), and put it around your waist. You got turned on even more. Just his touch was great. He took the sword and placed it on the belt. "Be careful with that." He patted your shoulder, and you nod. He was about to leave, but you take his arm. "Don't leave yet, enroll here." You look at him. "I can't, are you stupid? I am a hashira." He replied. "I know Kagaya-sama brought you here to train me." Your grip on his wrist was just as tight.

"So please, do that for me." You spit out and Muichiro stopped, looking like his heart skipped a beat. "fine. I am gonna get scolded if I do, anyways." He turned back to you. You both hear the bell ring, realised you were late. "Oh no, we've gotta enroll you quick!" You grab his arm and forced him to go inside. "Are you crazy?! Where are we going?!" He asked you questions, but you didn't answer. You stop and almost trip, but holding Mui's heavy arm saved you from falling. You pant and he was looking at you.

"What?" You turn to him, still catching air. "Nothing." His face went from disgusted to blank, and he turns his head away. As usual.

【 After Enrolling Muichiro 】

You open the door to your last class, expecting everyone to look at you. Hopefully the teacher wouldn't scold you. But that was a stupid thought since Mr. Paul was always strict. And he is that one teacher who thinks you like him. You enter the room holding Muichiro's hand. And you were correct, everyone did look at you. But not as usual. One of your ex-friends were inlove with Muichiro as well, prolly the reason why she discarded your ass. She looked salty asf, you liked the look on Mr. Paul's face. Your auras were screaming, "That's right bitches, this guy right here, fictional. But he loves me." So you then smirked and went to your seat.

Muichiro looked at everyone. He was like a lost kitten, but still had the intimidating look all around him. He was wearing different-ass clothing, but then the sword says it all.

One of the boys stood up, and said to Muichiro, "Bet that sword was from your 12th birthday, huh?". Lance was a jerk and you can say that anytime since he's had 24 exes. Muichiro stood up, took the sword out of its scabbard, and wielded it. "Still think it's a fake?" He said with his usual blank face and monotone voice. His attitude angered Lance so much that he went up to Muichiro.

   ⚠️

Hey, hey, hey! Next chapter includes sad moments, plot twists, and shocking stuff lmao. So prepare your fragile heart for the sad chapters I'll be publishing soon. Thanks for Reading!