Background

This is mostly background on your character so yeah I hope you enjoy it and if you have any requests comment them. GO TO COMMENTS PLEASE

Catra

You were taken in by Shadow Weaver you were her second favorite first being Adora. You're great at hand-to-hand combat and shooting. You're pretty flexible and great at sneaking around. The others like you but you wouldn't call them friends but you are on good terms with them.

Adora

After your parents died Glimmer and her mom took you in. You are very polite and like helping people in the town. Your bestfriends with Bow and Glimmer and the Queen thinks of you as her second daughter. You are the princes of light which means that you can bend light to make it seem as if you are not there. Your body can glow when you want it to and blind your opponents. You can shoot light that is very hot to your opponent and burn them. Also, you can change your body temperature.

Glimmer

You live in a nearby Kingdom with your father after your mom died you had to step up and do more. Glimmer is your bestfriend but Bow is her number 1 bestfriend and your okay with that. You the princes of sound which means you have a great sense of hearing and you are a good singer. You can make high pitch noises without hurting yourself too much but you can dissociate your opponents. You can also change the way your voice sounds you mimic a person or animal.

Bow

You live with your parents in the town of Bright Moon. You like exploring and finding new things, especially first one's tech. Your good with a staff and a crossbow but the staff is more convenient. You are mostly known by everyone as the kid who wonders which has a nice ring to it.

Okay, kiddos I am idiot if you don't know what I'm talking about I'll explain. So I'm rewriting this book but things keep coming up and I keep getting distracted from rewriting it. I'm still going to rewrite it so don't worry!

So I was thinking of streaming me writing on twitch so I can get ideas from you guys and so I can also get it done. So if that sounds interesting my twitch is twitch.tv/3nby_ I know not the same username as here but I might change it to that.

SO yeah if you guys like that idea please tell me so I get the two things I love doing done at the same time and you guys get sneak peeks of chapters coming out, helping me out with writing, fun things on stream, and getting featured in my book for ideas you help out with!