{P.14} How you two sleep

Catra

She sleeps curled up next to you with her back pressed up against you. She likes to know that your there but doesn't like to much touching when she's sleeping. Your okay with this and put your hand on her back when she sleeps in front of you to comfort her. And when she sleeps at your back you talk to her for a bit until you fall asleep.

Adora

She holds your waist and lays her head on your stomach while you rest your hand on her head. She usually falls asleep first you you just admire her until you fall asleep petting her hair and what not. She feels super conformable when she does that. She looks adorable when sleeping. 

Glimmer

This girl likes to go on adventures and sneak off. So you like to hold her hand so you know she isn't going anywhere. She doesn't mind that you hold her hand. But sometimes when she wants to sneak out and has to let go she feels a bit bad. Most times she'll stay but if it's something she really wants to do or something really important then she'll leave. 

Bow

You two spoon a lot. I mean A LOT. You two alternate depending on how the other feels. If you aren't feeling the best then he's big spoon and if he isn't feeling the best then you are. He's usually big spoon with the occasion of him wanting to be little spoon sometimes. But sometimes you just want to be big spoon so you ask him if you can and it's always a yes. He loves seeing you happy and if that makes you happy then of course. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey kiddos sorry I haven't posted in a while I haven't been feeling to good and school fucked me up hella. But anyways! Remember you are loved and appreciated. An if no one has told you then I will because I know shits hard sometimes. I love you. I appreciate you. I care about you. I am here for you. It's going to get better you just need time. Please stay. Thank you for being here and reading this. So if anyone need to talk with someone you can talk to me okay.