{P.3} How you/they ask you out

Catra

3rd person

You guys were fighting the rebellion when Frosta shot an icicle at Catra you noticed this and pushed her out of the way. When you did the icicle cut your stomach you didn't notice it because of the adrenaline pumping. 

You guys continued to fight but after a while when Glimmer was going to hit you, you collapsed. Lonne caught you an called out to Catra who wasn't to far way. 

"What is it Lonne!" Catra yelled then looked into her direction. "Y/n!" she ran over to you guys fighting some people in the process. "Take her back I'll cover you!" She said an started fighting Glimmer as Lonne carried you away.

~ Timeskip to the horde ~

Y/n Pov

I opened my eyes to see the green ceiling. 'I guess I'm back at the horde" I thought. I tried to get up but when I did my side hurt an I immediately fell back on the bed groaning. When I heard a shuffle beside my bed. I moved my head to the side to see who it was an it was Catra. She was asleep on the floor next to the bed 'Did she stay here all night?' I thought to myself . 

"Catra?" I tried to ask but it came out raspy. She woke up instantly when she heard me getting up from the floor. 

"Y/n!" She beamed an grabbed the water that was on the side table. "Here." she said handing you the water and helping you sit up.

"Thank you" I muttered as I grabbed the cup and she helped me up. I drank the water an put it back on the side table as she come to sit on the bed with me. "What happened? Why dose my side hurt so much?" I asked as I held my side feeling bandages on it.

"You got hit when you pushed me away you idiot!" She exclaimed looking at me angrily but I could tell she was relived. 

"Sorry" I apologized and gave a smile that you know she couldn't resist looking into her eyes. We stared for what felt like hours but only could have been a few seconds.

"Y-yeah whatever" she stammered looking down at the bed. Seeing that our hand were close she pulled back quickly an looked at me hesitantly. 

"You can touch my hand you know that dummie" I said chuckling grabbing her hand holding it in mine. I stared at our hands for a few seconds then spoke again.  "D-do you like me? In more then a friend way?" I asked looking back up at her.

"Umm... Well.." She tensed up an looked away blushing

"I um.. would you want to" I said trying to look for the right words as she looked back at me. "Do you want to date?" I shyly asked blushing in the process. 

"Yeah I would like that" She said softly relaxing an smiled at me. After she said that I pulled her into a hug.

Adora

Y/n Pov

"Hey Glimmer I'm going to go get some air okay" I smiled at her an walked out onto the balcony near by. 'I wonder were Bow and Adora are?' I thought to myself since they haven't been around much. 

"Hey" a familiar voice chimed from behind me. I turned around to find Adora there in her dress.

"Wow" I said stunned she looked gorgeous I couldn't help but admire her.

"Was that a wow good or a wow bad" She hesitantly asked looking at her dress inspecting it.

"Wow good" I laughed an she sighed walking over to me.

"Okay good cause I thought it didn't look good" She chuckled a bit resting her elbow on the railing.

"No you look gorgeous" I said smiling then I realized what I said and started blushing.