{P.13} First date

Catra

You guys suck out and went to the whispering woods to see the stars because you saw them once and you really liked them so Catra took you. You brought a backpack with snacks an a blanket and she stole a hovercraft so that was pretty fun. When you got back Kyle saw you guys but you were going to tell him not to tell anyone but Catra beat you to it an threatened him an he ran away you thought it was cute an kissed her cheek.

Adora

You took her to a lake to go swimming she didn't have a bathing suite so you gave her one of yours. You stared at her so much because she looked amazing. Well she always looks good in everything but you wonder how you ended up with someone so pretty. Then she caught you staring an teased you about it. Then Glimmer and bow came and you guys played around in the water.

Glimmer

You two were at your castle and you two wanted to make dinner so it was like a little food competition until you two destroyed the kitchen and you dad just gave you snacks and you watched a movie an laughed about it for the rest of the day.

Bow

You both were deciding on what to do for your first date and you both said picnic at the same time so that's how it happened. He picked the snacks and you picked the place. He asked Glimmer to help him bake cookies and they did pretty good. You chose this one place you only know of its a little water fall with animals you've never seen before . But they befriended you after you gave them some of your food. When you took him there he was scared of the animals at first but he got comfortable after you introduced them and you put your feet in the water and ate the food he brought and you too talked about tech and stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter out!! If chapter request are always open and you can ask for one more character if you would like! I hope your doing well kiddos!!