03

YOUNG, DUMB, STUPID ☆ NMIXX

Chapter 3: No, this is goodbye.

Later that day.

"SHIT!" Midoriya cried out, losing his footing. His yell was followed by a series of thumps and curses, causing several members of the class to run to the stairs. They saw Midoriya on his back, his dufflebag next to him.

"Midoriya! Are you okay?" Iida said, crouching down to help him stand. Midoriya groaned in response, moving before Iida could touch him.

"Uh...yeah, my bag just fell, and then I fell with it." Midoriya mumbled, rubbing his butt to ease the pain. He checked his watch, the numbers 6:43 looked back at him. Adriana would be here in two minutes.

"Are you sure you're okay, dude? That fall didn't sound good!" Kirishima said, taking a step towards Midoriya. Midoriya only nodded in response, standing up. He picked up his bag and silently limped over to the couch.

"One minute," He mumbled to himself, keeping his eyes on his watch. It his 6:45, and Midoriya looked up. And as if right on que, a pink gas filled the dorms.

"Jacks! I said I could pick him up myself!"

"I don't care what you said, Ana. I wanna see my best friend."

"He's my best friend!"

When the gas cleared, in its place where two teenagers, the same age as the class. It was a girl and a boy, and they were holding hands. The girl had milk white skin, and her eyes matched. She had a pink heart in the middle of her lips, and pink outer-eyes as if she were a racoon. She had light pink hair with off-white horns sticking out of it. Her ears were pointed, and had a variety of piercings in each ear. She was softly smiling when she realized they had an audience.

The boy seemed to be almost opposite of her. He had a human skin tone, and short, black hair. He looked like a normal person. Dark brown eyes, slim lips...God he was pretty, but he had a bit of a scowl on his face.

"Right on time," Midoriya mumbled, adjusting the strap on his bag. The girl smiled, and so did the boy.

"No thanks to her." The boy shoved the girl, playfully, and she growled. She shoved him back, and that started a small loop of them shoving each other. As the two shoved each other, they threw around petty, meaningless insults towards on another.

Midoriya turned to his class, "This is Adriana and Jacks! Adriana has a quirk that gifts her the abilities of a demon. Jacks is qurikless, but don't let that fool you. He's trained in a few different fighting styles!" Midoriya finished with a smile, it's clear he was holding back. He knew everything about their quirks and fighting, but he didn't say much, it looked like it was killing him.

"Are we ready to go, Ana here misses her itty bitty girlfriend." Jacks teased, shoving Adriana once more. Adriana suddenly perked up at the mention of her girlfriend.

"Yeah, I wanna see my girlfriend!"

"I'm ready, if you guys-"

"Hold up!" Jacks suddenly took a step forward, his previous scowl replaced with a playful smirk, "Hi, you're like really pretty." Midoriya looked at Jacks and followed his line of sight. Todoroki.

"I don't think you should go arou-"

"Thank you." Todoroki said simply, but Midoriya could see a very faint blush on his cheeks.

"Sweet mother of God, get me out of this house." Midoriya groaned, walking towards Adriana. Midoriya held out his hand, and Adriana grabbed it, still smiling.

"I'll definitely need to see more of you. What's your name, pretty boy?"

"Todoroki."

"Oh yeah, I'll be back for you, Todoroki." And with that, Jacks winked and took a step back, grabbing Adriana's hand once more. And with the blink of an air, pink gas filled the room again, and when it cleared, Jacks, Midoriya, and Adriana were gone. It was like they were never there.

"What just happened?" Denki quietly murmed, his eyes fixed on where the 3 teens just stood.

"Midoriya's friends came, argued a little, and then one flirted with Tomorrow, kero." Tsui answered.