𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

THE FINAL FEW DAYS THAT THE FRIENDS got to spend together went by all too fast, and soon enough, the group were once again stood in Manchester Airport in the early hours of a Saturday morning. Jaeden's hand was in October's as he checked in his luggage and the seven Losers prepared themselves to make their way to their gate. The group paused at the entrance, no where near ready to say their goodbyes. "I'm gonna miss you all so much," Lilo started, wiping a tear from her eye that had already formed, as Lilo was often emotional. "We're gonna miss you guys, too." Jeremy smiled, causing Finn to scoff. "Speak for yourself." "Shut up you fucker. You're gonna miss us." Toby insisted, punching Finn's arm lightly. "Maybe." The boy settled on. "That was the last call for our gate." Chosen said sadly as a voice came over the intercom. "We better go." October sniffed slightly, looking amongst the best group of friends she'd ever had. "I can't believe this is what became of something stupid I posted on instagram at two in the morning." The girl laughed, causing everyone else to chuckle. "I'm glad is is, though." Jaeden responded, kissing the side of the girl's head softly. Everyone gave each other their final hugs and said their last words, a miserable atmosphere surrounding them. "You better keep in touch, my fellow ginger." Sophia grinned, though you could tell the girl was sad. "Of course." Toby nodded. "And I'm still your favourite, right?" Wyatt cutted in, earning a laugh and another large hug from the girl. "Don't forget about me, hey, Jae?" October whispered to the boy, who pulled her in to his side. "I could never, Tobes." "I love you, Jae." The girl mumbled, causing Jaeden's eyes to widen in surprise. "You said it." "I did." The redhead agreed. "Well, I love you too, Toby." Jaeden smiled before pressing his lips to hers. The two kissed until Jack had to prise them apart, screaming; "Jaeden! We're gonna miss our flight!" "In a bit, Martell." Toby grinned, pushing a stray tear from her cheek. "See you, Jones." Jaeden smiled sadly before sprinting off down the corridor to catch his flight.

&&&

octoberjns posted a photo!

liked by jaedenwesley and 13,712 others octoberjns have i mentioned that i miss jaeden? because i do

octoberjns have i mentioned that i miss jaeden? because i do. a lot. like a lot.

view all 461 comments

userone her and jaeden are couple goals i love them so much

usertwo imagine being that pretty 😍

faithtennant don't worry, you've only mentioned it like 8273849362 times
octoberjns lets make it 8273849363 times. i miss jaeden.

userthree october and jae make my heart go 💗💓💞💕💖💝💘

wyattoleff excuse me where's my special post about how much you miss me
octoberjns THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: I REALLY MISS WYATT JESS OLEFF
wyattoleff thank you
userfour i love their friendship so much

userfive honestly why is he even dating her, he deserves so much better

liloandstitch if she isn't crying about how much she misses jaeden, she's crying because there's no cheese left to make cheese on toast
octoberjns you ate all the fucking cheese😭😭

usersix 🥰🥰

userseven jaeden was so much better with lilia don't @ me
usereight rt
usernine y'all are so mean honestly 👋🏻

jaedenwesley i love you tobes❤️
octoberjns i love you too weasel🤧
userten THEY SAID THEY LOVED EACH OTHER OH MY GOD
usereleven i'm hyperventilating what the fuck
jackdgrazer parents 🥺
jaedenwesley what the hell jack