𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM LILO🤧💛

ACCEPT      DECLINE

"Hey, Lee," Octy grinned, flopping down onto one of the the large white beds that occupied the hotel room. "Have you arrived yet?" The blonde asked excitedly through the phone. "Only just," Toby responded to her best friend with a slight laugh. "You wanna see the room?" The ginger asked, watching as Lilo nodded happily before switching the camera around to show her the luxury of their LA hotel room. "My mum's film crew paid for it, so this place is awesome." "Is that a pool outside?" Lilo questioned, her eyes wide as Toby flipped the camera back and nodded. "Wow, I'm so jealous. I wish I could be there." "You wish you could see Sophia." The redhead joked, only laughing harder as her best friend's cheeks burned red. "Okay, maybe," Lilo admitted. "But I also wanna see yours and Jaeden's reunion. You remember I've been waiting longer than anyone to see my best friend fall in love with the boy she deserves." "Well, now you've seen it." Toby grinned, trying to hide the smile that formed instantly on her face at the mention of Jaeden. "I love you, Tobes." The blonde girl smiled, and October replied confidently, "I love you, Lee. And also, why is everyone calling me Toby now?" "I told you, Jaeden's a trend setter." Lilo chuckled. "Speaking of which, when are you seeing him?" "Chosen's picking me up at eleven tomorrow to drive me over to his. Wyatt's told Angela, so he's going to be over there, too, keeping Jae occupied." The ginger girl answered. "If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times; Jyatt." Lilo insisted, causing the two friends to chuckle. "Speak of the devil..." October muttered as her phone buzzed with a text from her boyfriend. "Is it him?" Lilo asked, concerned. "Yeah, I better go reply." "Okay, play it cool. Love you, Octs." "Love you, Lee." The girl responded before ending the call hurriedly and opening her messages. "Better not blow it."

&&&

imessage conversation between jae🤧❤️ and toby🥰💘

jae🤧❤️
hey tobes
sorry for not texting earlier
jack had my phone

toby🥰💘
ahah why did jack have
your phone?

jae🤧❤️
no idea that kid is
weird
also are you okay?

toby🥰💘
yeah sure why wouldn't
i be?

jae🤧❤️
well you typed "ahaha"
and you hate it when
people do that because it
sounds sarcastic

toby🥰💘
wow you know me too well
and yeah idk why i did that
ahaha

jae🤧❤️
???

toby🥰💘
okay that one was a joke

jae🤧❤️
how's life back in england?

toby🥰💘
oh, same is it always is
i'm just hanging out in
england with lilo and faith
in england

jae🤧❤️
okay you're acting really
strange tobes

toby🥰💘
sorry i'm just tired

jae🤧❤️
isn't it like 10am for you?

toby🥰💘
what?
oh, yeah
i just haven't slept
that's all

jae🤧❤️
oh my god toby go to
sleep
you're sleep schedule must be
so out of wack

toby🥰💘
yeah it's awful ahah

jae🤧❤️
...

toby🥰💘
THAT WAS IRONIC I
SWEAR

jae🤧❤️
get some sleep toby
i love you

toby🥰💘
love you too jae
see you tomorrow
ON FACETIME

jae🤧❤️
god, you really need sleep