Ten: Kyuubihime, Princess Nine Tails

* Yoru's Pov *

It's already night time the same day when we encountered those wolves. Rin was riding on top of A-Un while I was walking beside Sesshomaru and Jaken at the front pulling A-Un's leash. 

Just then, Ginta and Hakkaku appeared while seemingly doing a T-pose or something, seemingly trying to stop us. 

"The road is close!" says Hakkaku. 

"Turn around!" Says Ginta and I sighed.

"What shall we do Sesshomaru-sama?" Jaken questions while I scoffed.

"Like these two can stop us" I said.

"We are the right and left hand men of Koga, the great young boss of the Wolf Demon Tribe, Ginta from Hell" says Ginta.

"Slayer Hakkaku"

"You two, better move or you'll get hurt from me" I said coldly while glaring at them. 

Rather than moving, they did some stupid stunts. I sighed, Kagome-chan, are they really your friends?

"Make way" Sesshomaru says and they spirits were shaken while still asking us to move elsewhere.

I groaned and move towards them. I was about to land an attack when their said leader, Koga appeared. 

"Aren't you the girl with Kagome?" He ask.

"Why aren't you the one who attacked and nearly killed my precious companion?" I ask in a mocking tone. 

"Huh? What are you talking about and, I still haven't gotten even with you after you had punched me!" He says.

"Well you deserved it!" I yelled.

"Rin, Yoru, stand back" says Sesshomaru.

"Sesshomaru-"

"Yoru"

I bit my lips and sighed and stand back. Sesshomaru and Koga then faces each other when a demon suddenly came running towards us. 

"Hand over the Shikon no Kakera!" It yells.

Ehh? Sacred jewel fragment? Koga has it? Then why hasn't Inuyasha or Kagome taken it away from him yet? Koga leaps and kicks the demon in the face with just his legs. 

Oh I get it now, he has the fragments in his legs. Sesshomaru then uses his Tokijin to instantly slash across the demon. 

"Thanks for nothing" says Koga. 

"Jaken-sama! Yoru-sama!" Rin suddenly screamed.

I turn and see another demon. I immediately transform into my Kyuubi form and I instantly take it down with a special attack that only Kyuubis can master.

"5 Sealed Fox Fire!"

5 different coloured fires appears on five of my fingers on my left hand and I aim it towards the demon's head and that's when Koga jumped in to give a final kick.

"That was not necessary but I thank you" I said while changing back to my human form. 

"You... *sniffs* That smell, are you a Kyuubi?" Koga ask. 

"Ehh? But aren't you Kagome-nee-san's cousin?" Ginta ask.

"Long story short, I am a Kyuubi kitsune yokai" I said. 

"We wolves would be at your service, Kyuubihime" says Koga.

"Kyuubihime? Princess Nine Tails?" I questioned. 

"The strongest of all foxes, Kyuubi. If you ever need the assistance of the wolves, we will be there" says Koga.

"Just so you know I haven't exactly forgive your wolves for attacking my companion. However, I will accept your assistance" I said.

Koga smiles and then leaves with Ginta and Hakkaku.

"Was this really alright Yoru-sama?" Jaken ask.

"Like I said, I haven't forgive him yet" I said.

Sesshomaru simply remains silent while we continue on our travel to search for Naraku.