Twenty One: Naraku At Mt. Hakurei

* Yoru's Pov *

When I had woken up, I could sense quite a number of demonic auras. When I came to my senses, the barrier surrounding Mt. Hakurei was disappearing and demons were coming out from the mountain.

"What in the world is going on?" I mumbled.

"Yoru-sama, you're awake!" Rin exclaims.

"Rin? What's going on?" I ask.

"I don't know but the demons are coming out from the mountain" says Rin. 

I then went to Sesshomaru and Jaken who were by the edge of the cliff. At this point, even Sesshomaru seems to be wondering what in the world is going on.

Soon, the demons then came towards us and Sesshomaru camly draws out his Tokijin to slay the demons with a swing. 

"As expected of Sesshomaru-sama. Now take this Two Headed Staff!" says Jaken and I smirk.

"Can't leave me out on this one. Rin, stay somewhere safe where I can see you" I said and she nods.

I change into my kyuubi form and clawed the demons away and my nine tails assisted as well. Though sometimes I think that the tails have a mind on their own but it does comes in handy.

"And to think Mt. Hakurei had so many demons. Could Naraku possibly be hiding here all along?" I wondered.

As we fight against the demons, they soon started to escape and Sesshomaru decides to not chase after them. He then tells Rin to stay away from the mountain with A-Un.

"What about you Sesshomaru-sama and Yoru-sama?" Rin ask.

"Don't worry about us Rin" I assured with a smile.

I then turn to Mt. Hakurei as I could feel a huge amount of demonic aura all coming from Mt. Hakurei.

"This feels like Naraku is here" I mumbled and Sesshomaru started to move forward to which I follow. 

I clench my fist tight as I could feel that we are being ever so close to Naraku. With the barrier now down, we can head in and fight him.

And I'm pretty sure by now Kagome and her companions are already inside the cave or something. This is what I call a full out battle... Or something.

After some time, a huge miasma surrounded Mt. Hakurei. Sesshomaru then confirms that Naraku has made his appearance and decides to confront him. 

"I'm coming with you Sesshomaru" I said. 

"T-Then I am staying here. Good luck!" says Jaken and I sweatdrop.

Sesshomaru says nothing and simply moves while I followed him. We then arrive by a cliff and someone was in front of us.

And not just 'someone'. That 'someone' is Naraku. My eyes widen at his new transformation and the demonic aura around him is simply... Horrible I'd say. 

"You took extraordinary steps to kill a mere woman, Naraku" says Sesshomaru.

So that means the other figure... I had sense that it was Kikyo. He killed her?

"Hmph, Sesshomaru huh? And the kyuubi is here too" says Naraku.

He knows about me?

"Yoru, stay back" says Sesshomaru.

I look at him with worry but backed away.

"I didn't expect you to be following me as well. Are you so interested in me?" says Naraku.

"Since you've emerged from your barrier, I assumed you're capabe of producing a decent amount of power" says Sesshomaru.

"Would you like to try me?" Naraku taunts.

Sesshomaru then draws out his Tokijin and begins his fight with Naraku.