Chapter One

Ross's POV.

Omg!! I cant belive im going on a 7 month tour !!! Its gonna be huge , but the worst thing is that i can't take Laura with me , yup you got it right im dating the one and only Laura Marie Marano. Ughh even her name is perfect. Wait im off of track anyways I can't take Laur and Riker also can't take Vanessa. I'm quite worried about Ness tho, she's been acting really weird and I know some things up. You see me and Ness have like almost known eachother for like 5 years now so i can tell when somethings up plus shes like another oldder sister , but Delly will still be the best. Anyways i havent told Laura that im going away for 7 months and that she cant come. Ughh its gonna be hard i mean i have no clue how Riker did it so fast. He just went up to Van looked her in the eyes grabbed her hand and said "Nessy I'm going away for 7 months on tour and you can't come" but after he said that she burst out in tears and ran away. Of course Riker tried to find her but he couldn't. You have no clue how much he was panicking. She wasnt at home , not at Alexa's (Rockys gf) she was no where to be found but at like literally 2 in the morning ( yes we had to stay up with Riker) we got a phone call from Ellen ( Vanessa's and Laura's mom)that Ness just came back home from some kind of her favorite hideout , i dont know but we were all relived. That was three days ago. We havent heard from Vaness since then. Even her mom said that shes not talking or coming out of her room. Its starting to scare me I mean Ness is one crazy girl , but the thing shes the most crazy about is Riker. She loves him to death so I'm really scared about her. Anyways I'm of to tell Laur about tour ...

Riker 's POV.

OKAY IM OFFICIALY SCARED FOR LIFE!!! NESSA WONT PICK UP MY CALLS AND SHES NOT COMUNICATING WITH ANYONE. WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED, WHAT IF SHE GOT KIDNAPPED , WHAT IF SHE GOT RAPPED , WHAT IF

... WHAT IF ... UGHH I CANT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT .IF SHES NOT GOING TO OPEN UP OR ANSWER MY CALLS TOMORROW IM KICKING DOWN HER DOOR. Ugh I just hope shes okay ...

Vanessa's POV.

Okay so i know probably everyone is on the verge of having a heart atack and they are probably losing there minds but the thing that they dont know is that i ran away. Why you ask ... Well my whole life is falling down its just my boyfriend, Riker, is going on a very important tour thats 7 mobths and i cant come but thats not the only worry. The real resson why i ran away is because ... Ugh ... Okay

I'm pregnant with Rikers baby. I don't know what to do , I mean he's going on tour and everything so I can't tell him. I just decided that its going to be better if i run away i mean no one would even notice... Or would they? I dont care anywho its too late I'm already boarding on my plane to Paris. Why Paris you ask ... Well when I was 16 I always wanted to go there so why not now.

Hiya I'm Kaylaaa_R5er and I'm writing this book with an awsome girl , and thats ChocolateR5Love. So i hope you in joy :) :)