Chapter 6

Rydel's POV.

Ahhhh I am so stoked about tour!! I was already packed the second dad said tour. Though im really woried about Riker and Ross. Riker has now a tantrum in his head and he's blaming himself for making Vanessa run away . Ross on the other had came home really sad with tears in his eyes. He told me something about Laura and no time for each other.  I dont know I'll ask him later, now I gotta get ready for a "date " with Ellington. Its not a date date but just a friendly date. I chose a black skater skirt with a blue crop top , a black vest and some black wedges. I curled my hair  and put on very light make up ( outfit in the front). I got my blue purse packed my things and went down stairs to find Riker in the kitchen and Ross in the living room. I decided to talk to Ross first and then Riker. I went up to him and sat next looking at him."Hey Ross" I said. "Yeah" he replied. "Whats up baby bro?" I ask. "Ugh well past these few days I have been sitting in a hospital room with Laura hoping that before the tour we would go out and hang but no she's all about staying there, so we kinda got in a fight and I ran out of there". He explained.

Wow, that's just ... Wow... I mean sure Laura is carring for her mom and everything , but I'm not quite sure if Elen is telling the complete truth. Ellen just fainted and she's staying in the hospital for like two weeks now, while Riker was damaged really bad but stayed only 5 days. Something's up in that situation, but before I could answer him the doorbell rang.

"I'm sorry Ross its Ell, where going out for a friend "date". We'll continue this chat when I come back, may?" I ask Ross heading to get my jacket. "Yeah, its okay. Thanks Delly... And have fun" he replied. I just gave him a smile and went out the door to find Ell waiting.

This is gonna be a heck of a day!!

Hiiiii!!! I know I know its not long , I'm so sorryyyyyy! But what do you think???? BTW. If you have Snapchat and want to snap then send your usernames in the comments !Oh and Rydel's and Ratliff's outfit is on the top! Thankyyy byeeeeeee!

Kayla