Chapter 2

Riker's POV

I went to Vanessa's house with Ross. Of course he wanted to see his girlfriend. I went up the stairs, and headed towards Vanessa's room. "Ness.." No answer, like always. His mind raced at what could've happened to Ness. This is where I couldn't handle it and had to know what was going on, I kicked the door with all his force leaving a dent in the door. I punched, I kicked until it a had a hole for him to go through. I saw her bed, table, makeup table, her bathroom etc. But no Ness...

My eyes widened and yelled for Ross and Laura to come up.

They had the same expression except me and Laura were crying our eyes out, her mom heard us and soon came up. When she saw the empty room, she fainted. "MOM" Laura yelled. I grabbed a my phone and gave a look to Ross. Soon, the ambulance was here and took Ellen from Ross' s arms.

I don't know which one to worry more about, Vanessa or her mom..

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

Heyy guys *gives u a peace sign* it's ChocolateR5Love here! Writing a book with an awesome writer Kaylaaa_R5er! SO ya u might be wondering why r u updating here and not on ur books? To answer ur questions me and Kaylaaa_R5er made this account with her gmail, so it works. But my Gmail does not until I find a new one so yah! Hope u have a nice day! =)