First Day

(Y/N's POV)

        "Pitter patter! Pitter patter!" Curse me over sleeping! I put on my robes as I scurried towards the Great Hall. Crashing into Harry Potter, I could not help mumbling apologies as I made my way towards Professor Mcgonagall. She looked at me quite displeased and motioned for me to sit down on the tiny stool as she placed the old sorting hat on my head.

          "Hmm... So interesting...kind hearted... A muggle...daring... And oh my so ambitious with a slight nudge of cunning... I know which house to put you in...!!! " No. You have to put me in Griffindor. "Why you yourself know that you belong in Slytherin. Isn't your goal to protect Severus. " I have a good reason just trust me. I had blocked my plan of my future in my mind. Preventing anyone else from accessing it. "Griffindor..." The hat grumbled. The Griffindors cheered loudly. My robes turned red as I made my way to the Griffindor table. I smiled pleased with myself.
          "Come sit with us. " a hand grabbed me and pulled me towards the Griffindor table. "Hi! I'm Hermione Granger. I'm a muggle too! " Hermione said in an enthusiastic tone. My cheeks turned a slight tint of pink as I sat with her.

          "And we're the Weasley twins!!! " two redhead boys told me in unison.

          "Hhii...ii" I stuttered, a little shy.

          "Ron Weasley! " a orangey redhead boy exclaimed, sticking his hand in my face.

          "Oh Ron don't be so rude! Hi (Y/N), I'm Harry Potter. " Harry stretched out his hand.

          "I think I would know! " I giggled as I shook his hand.

          "Any fun pranks you pull off in the muggle world? " Fred smirked.

          "Obviously, " I replied, mimicking Professor Snape. The twins burst out laughing. After the celebrations were over, we were led by our house prefects back to our dorms.

          "(Y/N) wake up! "
          "Well can we go to class together? If you would like? " Harry said a little shlyly. The four of us, Harry, Hermione, Ron and I made our way to the dungeons.