Troll in the dungeon

(Y/N's POV)

"Troll in the dungeon! Troll in the dungeon! I thought you ought to know... " "poor stutt-stu-ttering" professor Quirrel landed with a loud thud. I rolled my eyes. I mean could you expect any better from him. I'm sure he was definitely part of the drama llama club when he was at Hogwarts.

Firstly, I didn't really know what to do so, I shoved my way out of the bustling herd of Slytherin prefects and students. Looking towards Snape, I saw him exit the Great Hall, heading towards the corridor of the third floor. Then came my dilemma. Did I want to follow him or did I want to go with Harry. I decided to follow Potter and rushed to the girl's bathroom to look for Hermione.

With bat in his hand, the troll lifted it, about to flatten Hermione into a pancake. Immediately, I sprinted forward, pulling her back and urging her to run. At that moment, Ron and Harry came running in. Seeing them, I sighed with relief and immediately rushed to Severus.

Running through the corridors, I bumped into a black wall. "Oww" I groaned rubbing my head.

"(Y/N), why are you running all over the place?" Severus shot me a stern look.

"Are you ok?" I jumped at Severus, wrapping him in a tight embrace.

"Oh I'm-" I could see a tint of pink covering his face. I couldn't help but notice the blood on his leg. OMG!!!
Tugging at his sleeve, I brought him back to the potions classroom. Pushing into a chair, confusion was written all over his face. I grabbed my satchel and pulled out the healing potions I made. I shoved it into his hands. He shot the potion to the back of his throat and swallowed.

Taking a little unicorn horn shavings, I sprinkled it on top of the wound and wrapped it with cloth. Severus flinched a little as I tied a knot. "Why are you doing this for me?"

"Well it's because I care for you. " I said blatantly. Well it was the truth. Honestly.

He stared at me half in ppuzzlement half in disbelief. "Really? "

"Really! "I felt myself fall into his eyes as I leaned towards him. Our faces were barely an inch apart. I could almost feel his lips brushing against mine.

"Mmhmp! "Filch cleared his throat. I immediately stood up and retreated back to my dorm room. My face was burning. OMG!!! I can't belief I almost kissed him.