Chapter 1

(Y/N) = Your Name

Italics=thoughts

Bold= POV/TIME SKIP/ (A/N)=Author's Note

Underline=text

(Y/N)'S POV

"..............." I can feel the crowds' eyes piercing through me. Eagerly waiting for me to respond to Mark's question. I am just so shocked, I didn't know this would be happening. After bouncing the idea back and forth in my mind, I make my decision.

"YES!" I exclaim, uncovering my hands from my mouth, tears streaming down my face. He puts the ring on my finger and gets off the ground and embraces me. He lifts me off the ground as I hug him back. The crowd has exploded with sound. He places me back down, grabs the sides of my face, and kisses me. The audience booms even louder. He releases from the kiss and looks me in the eyes.

He whispers to me "I love you so much (Y/N). I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

"I love you so much too Mark." I look deep into his eyes, my vision is a little blurry from the tears. But I can still make out every single feature of him. I can't believe that this is going to be my husband! I am the luckiest girl in the world to have him! I am never going to let him go.

Mark moves his hands from my face and they return to his sides. I turn to Jack, he runs at me embracing me. I almost fall over from the impact. I see Bob and Wade hugging Mark and congratulating him. Jack and I release form our hug. I turn back to the front of the stage and see Sam running towards us. The security guards try stopping her.

"You can let her up she's my best friend," I tell them. They release her and I help her climb onto the stage. She immediately hugs me once she gains her balance. We release and I turn to the rest of them.

"Ya know (Y/N), we all knew Mark was going to do this," Jack confesses.

"What, really!?" I exclaim shocked.

"Yeah, we were all in on it," Wade says.

"Wow, I'm shocked none of you said anything." I point out

"I wanted to tell you so bad," Jack admits.

"Yeah, and ya almost blew it, Jack." Mark chimes in.

"Hey, I told ya I was sorry. And I don't think (Y/N) suspected anything anyway."

"Yeah, it's Jack. He says crazy shit every day. I didn't suspect anything."

"Yeah well, it all worked out even if you did." Bob points out.

"You did amazing Mark," I tell him, embracing him in another hug. He hugs me back and I can feel him smiling. The crowd roars again. They must be really happy that Mark and I are getting married. I'm shocked none of them have tried to kill me. We release from the hug and Mark turns toward the crowd.

"Actually that is all the time we have. You have been an amazing audience!" Mark shouts while starting to walk off stage. The rest of us follow him, waving bye to our fans. We are finally out of sight and I run to Sam.

"Sam, holy shit I'm engaged!" I exclaim, showing off my ring to her. We both scream with excitement. She picks up my hand to look at the ring.

"Holy shit Mark. You must have money, this thing is gorgeous." Sam comments. Mark hears and rubs the back of his neck, getting embarrassed. I lightly hit Sam in the arm. She hits me back, knowing it's a joke.

"Hey, how bout we all go get some dinner, to celebrate," Wade suggests.

"Sure, but you're paying," Mark jokes.