See Me

Hi guys! So this is my first ever story, I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. This story will have at maximum 4 chapters but they will be looooong like this one. I hope you guys are okay with this pattern. English is not my first language so you may spot some errors, feel free to point them out in the comments, nicely. Please vote, comment and follow if you enjoy my work, it would mean the world to me.

Disclaimer

This book may contain a few mentions of sensitive topics like mental disorders, drug abuse and self harm. If you are not comfortable in reading such topics please read something else.

Credits to all the media goes to their rightful owners, I only own the plot and the characterization.

Copyright © 2020 by Takemetosleep

All rights reserved. Do not in any form plagiarize my work as it is a crime. Please be creative yourselves and do not steal what other people have worked hard on. It's a shit move, trust me.

December 9' 2019

She saw me in the clinic today.

What if she tells everyone?

I can't let that happen. I don't have any strength left.

~⋅⊱༄♡༄⊰⋅~

"Is he your dad?" He asked.

"What?" I was taken aback at his sudden question, considering the fact that we haven't spoken a word to each other since I transferred colleges last week.

He grunted impatiently, running his fingers through his hair.

"My therapist, Mr Kim, is he your dad?"

"Yes."

He sighed, clenching and unclenching his fists at his sides.

"Look, don't tell anyone. Do you understand? No one should know, okay?" He said with a stern look in his eyes.

Those ebony orbs once again captivated my entire being, like they did when I first saw him at my dad's clinic. My erratic heart beat surrendered to his intimidating self, without any contemplation.

"Okay. I won't."

Those words flowed out of my mouth like water flowing towards gravity. Only a moment later did my brain process what I had said, not that I didn't mean it. I did. I won't tell anyone.

What scared me was how my actions unintentionally moulded into his submission, and I didn't seem to mind one bit.