Prologue

January 27, 2003

"Master Bang, are you ready?" asked a young woman's voice as she knocked on the door of a bedroom.

An eight year old Filipino boy was inside of a large luxurious bedroom. He was putting clothes and toys in a luggage bag on a blue king-sized bed. "In a minute, Claudia!" the boy yelled as he zipped the luggage closed.

Bang turned his head to see the bedroom door was to be opened by a twenty year old, now known as Claudia, sighed as she stood at the entrance of the bedroom. She wore an elegant white and black maid dress and had medium golden brown long hair. Her eyes are as blue as sapphire as she stared at the young master before entering the room.

"Pardon the intrusion, Master Bang, but they are waiting for you," Claudia said in an elegant and well-mannered tone. "Are you ready?"

Bang pulled his bag off of the bed and onto the floor, looking at the young maid, smiling. "I'm ready!"

Claudia nodded as the young boy left the room, the maid following him from behind. "It would have been faster if you allowed me to prepare your belongings for the trip, Master Bang," the maid sighed as they walk down a maroon carpeted staircase.

"You already had to take care of everyone else's, Claudia, I don't want you to work more than you have to," Bang said as he went down the stairs and into the large grand foyer of the manor the young master lives in.

"It's my job to serve the De Leon family, Master Bang, so I must work more than I have to," Claudia giggles softly as she saw Bang pout at her.

Bang then saw his parents waiting for him at the front door with his three younger siblings. The six-year-old boy with a bowl cut, who was clinging onto their mother was Ricardo, but Bang calls him 'Cardo' for short. The little four-year-old girl who wore a pink ribbon on her raven ponytail was his little sister Amor. Lastly, the baby boy that was wrapped in a small yellow blanket, sleeping in his mother's arms was Nathaniel. Bang smiled brightly and ran towards his family with his big luggage bag as Claudia followed him from behind before bowing her head to the two adults.

"My apologies, Master Frederick, Mistress Emilia, but Master Bang insisted on packing his luggage on his own," Claudia apologized.

The tall man chuckled softly and looked at Bang.

"My boy feels bad about letting you do so much work, so he does it himself whenever he can," Frederick laughed softly.

The maid tilts her head in confusion at her master. "But sir, it is my job to do so."

"Don't fret over it, Claudia," Emilia smiled warmly at the young maid, patting her head gently. "I trust you can take care of the house while we're gone?"

Claudia stood still as she lets Emilia pat her head until the older woman pulled her hand away from her, allowing the maid to bow in response to her question.

"Of course, mistress." the maid gracefully brings her head up from the bow and smiled. "Have a safe trip."

"Bye Claudia!" Bang waved goodbye to the brunette woman, as well as the rest of his family, before leaving the manor.

A few hours later, Bang was sitting in the backseat of a high-end SUV.

"Hey, Cardo! Look at all the tall trees!" bubbled Bang as he points at the window next to him.