2!

Rakim woke up today with a loud ding from his phone. He groaned and rolled over, pulling his phone from the charger.

Symere

Wanna come hang out today?

Rakim sighed knowing that he would be third wheeling while Jordan and Symere make out most of the time. 

Rakim

Is this another attempt to make me make more friends?

Symere

Noooo why cant you believe I just wanna hang out :(

Rakim

Who's gonna be there?

Symere

You'll see. I'll pick you up around 6. 

Rakim

This better not be a setup 

Rakim pulled himself out of bed and dragged himself to the bathroom, getting ready for a long day. 

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

A loud car horn pulls Rakim out of the show he's watching. 

"RAKIM!!! COME ON GET OUT HERE!!!" A voice sounding like Symere yells, making Rakim, stand up quickly, turning off the television. He rushes to the door but quickly stops.

"I'll be back later." Rakim says towards his dad, who just grunts without looking up from his book. Sighing the younger man continues out the door and he instantly stops in his tracks when he sees the car that pulled up. It's a slightly beat up car, but that was the least of his worries. Symere is dangling out the window and 2 other men are visible in the car, one who he assumes is Jordan. Smoke seeps through the window Symere is leaning out and loud rap music can be heard from two blocks away. The taller man considers going back inside but decides against it. 

"HURRY UP!!!!" Symere yells, laughing as he mashes on the horn. 

"Ok,ok" the other man grumbles, walking towards the car. He pulls open the back door and plops down next to a guy who he's not familiar with. The mysterious man has short chopped hair that is dyed blond, and a blunt is hanging lazily out of his mouth. 

"Rakim this is Frank, and you already know Jordan." Symere says, pointing to the blond haired man. Rakim gives a small wave and Frank just nods, blowing smoke into the car. 

The rest of the ride was quiet for Frank and Rakim, the only noise being the booming music and the couple up front flirting. Finally the car jolted to a stop in front of a big fancy penthouse thats at least 40 story's tall.

"We're here!" Symere says, turning off the car.

"W-what is this place?" Rakim asks, looking up at the large building.

"Jordans boss is having a smallll party." The other man responds, getting out of the car. Rakim instantly freezes up. He hates party with every bone in his body, and knowing that its connected to Jordan he's guessing there will be quite a few unsavory people in the crowd. "I know how much you hate party's, but this ones chill. You can stay by my side the entire time." The short man opens Rakim's door and steps to the side, leaving room for him to exit. Rakim sighs and obliged, stepping out onto the street. 

"Fine. But dont leave me alone." 

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Rakim nervously fiddles with his fingers as they enter the large apartment. Symere saying it was small was a huge understatement. The place was ginormous and packed to the brim with loud people. Smoke filled the air making the whole place hazey and hoes grinded on guys along to the loud music. Jordan quickly dapped a few guys up and Symere followed him like a puppy. Rakim didn't know where to go. His eyes scanned the room before he found Frank sitting on the couch and scrolling through his phone. The nervous boy walked over to him, only earning a glance. 

"Hey... do you know this guy?" Frank asked, causing Rakim to whip his head around. He was holding up his phone which displayed a photo of Steve. 

"Y-yeah he's kinda a friend of mine..." Rakim scratches the back of his head, unsure of what to say. Frank stares at the phone a little longer before finally turn back to the man next to him.

"You got his number?" The blonde haired boy asked, keeping his eyes on the screen. Rakim racked his brain, trying to remember the last time he texted Steve. He was pretty sure he changed his number since, but he knew Symere had it. 

"No, but Symere does. I can ask for it for you if you'd like?" Rakim propositions, hoping to get out of the slightly awkward situation. Frank only nods, still transfixed with Steve. Rakim starts to look around but his eyes are quickly caught by a man. His eyes where low and he was resting his head on his hand, and uninterested look plastered on his face. Rakim shivers at the intensity the man gives off, that he can feel even from the other side of the room. He has a very pretty woman sitting on his lap, but he still looks incredibly bored. 

"W-who is that?" The dazed man asks, almost whispering. Frank looks up to see who he's referring to and chuckles. 

"That's Tyler. He runs shit around here. I would avoid him if i where you, he's bad news." Frank turns back to his phone, leaving Rakim with unanswered questions. The mysterious mans eyes finally meet Rakim's, but he doesn't turn away. The younger man tries his hardest but he cant seem to escape the harsh gaze of this stranger. Finally, after what seems like forever Tyler turns away when the woman on his lap whispers something to him, causing him to chuckle. Rakim shakes his head and clears his throat, making his way over to Symere. 

"Symere! T-that guy keeps looking at me!" Symere looks over to to where the nervous man is glancing and his eyes widen. Tyler is currently staring down Rakim, grinning at how nervous the  boy is getting.

"Stay away from him. He's cold to almost everyone around him. The only person he's ever had a good romantic relationship with was Kali, and that ended within a week." Symere pointed to the woman in his lap. "Anyway, dont interact with him." Rakim looks back at Tyler nervously, uncomfortable with the stares. "Here have a drink. You need to calm down." He grabs a cup off the table and passes it to the other boy. Rakim gulps it down quickly, hoping to take the edge off. This is why he doesn't go to party's. Big crowds made him incredibly anxious, and Tylers stares were making it worse. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Rakim pushes through the crowd, his head spinning. It's only been one drink, so this is quite unusual. He knocks on the bathroom door, opening it right after. It's spotless and it has one of those fancy Japanese toilets. The entire building is incredibly fancy and had a great view over the city. At this point Rakim was having trouble even moving his arms. His vision was blurry and his head was pounding. That's when it hit him. He's been drugged. "Shit..." he mutters before collapsing on the cold tiles.

This is the first story I've made since leafy x idubbz fan fictions in 2016 so bare with me here😌