5!

Sorry for not updating in a while, I don't have an excuse except I was lazy >_<

Tyler pressed down on the pedal, making his car speed up. Rakim sat nervously next to him, unsure of what was going to happen, and to scared to ask where they where going. He leans back into the soft leather seats, feeling himself sink in. Although Rakim would never admit it, the uncertainty of being with Tyler gave him a rush, one like he's never felt before. 

"Where are we going?" The younger boy squeaked out, staring hard at his hands in his lap. Tyler kept his eyes on the road and a hand on the steering wheel, not saying anything, making the tension grow. 

"You'll see sweetie." Tyler doesn't remove his eyes from the road as he drives toward the fancier part of the city. the brick apartments turn to glass buildings, and the glass buildings turn to large houses with manicured lawns. finally he pulls in front of a fancy looking restaurant. Tyler put the car and park and the pair did not move until a suited man walked up to them. "come on." Tyler said, getting out of the car and passing the keys to the man. Rakim quickly follows, stumbling to catch up with the older man.

"This place is amazing" Rakim exclaimed, looking around with amazement the restaurant. A large glass chandelier hung in the middle, the light reflecting off it giving the place a warm glow. Tyler seemed less impressed with the place as they walked towards the reception, but he was always happy to see how amazed the younger boy was by his wealth. His heat panged at the sight of Rakims wide eyes surveying the room. 

"Table for two." Tyler said at the suited man at the reception. He looked through a list unimpressed, before turning back to Tyler. 

"Do you have a reservation sir?" the receptionist asks, slightly smug. Tyler's jaw clenches, as well as his fists as he glares at the man in front of him. 

"Do you not know who I am?" he says through gritted teeth. The receptionist eyes widen when he finally comes to a realization. He clears his throat and steps towards the main part of the room.

"My apologies Mr. Okonma. Right this way." The pair follows the other man through the restaurant. Rakim stares wide eyed at Tyler. He knew Tyler was powerful, and he knew he was feared, but this was another level. Finally they're seated toward the back of the restaurant, under a large glass chandelier and are both handed a menu. Rakims eyes travel down the menu which was largely in French, eyes widening at the prices. Everything was extremely expensive. 

"What do you want sweetheart?" Tyler asked, watching the other man frantically look over the pricey menu for the cheapest item. 

"I-I can't afford any of this..." the younger man mumbled, looking up at the older. 

"I'll be paying" 

"No, it's too much I don't need anything." A long silent pause falls between the two men as Tyler stares hard at Rakim, trying to figure him out. Tyler has never met someone quite like him. Most of the people he takes here jumps on the chance to try the expensive food without regard for the dent it makes in his wallet. Rakim was different and Tyler liked how warm his kindness made him feel. The waiter walks up to their table, interrupting the thick tension.

"Mr. Okonma, I have the bottle of Pétrus wine you asked to be set aside." The waiter says, gently placing down two glasses. He opens up the bottle and pours the dark red liquid into the two glasses. "Are you ready to order?"

"Yes. I'll have the escargot and he'll take the special." Tyler says causing Rakims eyes to dart up.

"W-wait!" The smaller boy says, trying to take back what Tyler ordered for him, but only to be ignored.

"Will that be all sir?" The waiter asks, keeping his eyes on the older man. Tyler nods and the man walks away. Rakim stares worriedly at Tyler who just sips his wine with a slight smirk.

"Have some wine, I paid 4,000 for this bottle and it would be a shame for it to go to waste." Tyler says in a slightly teasing tone, watching Rakim look at the other man drink the wine with worry. He was not used to being spoiled at all, and as much as the prices worried him, he secretly liked the feeling of having so much money being spent on him. Slowly he reaches out and sips the wine from his glass in defeat. He's not old enough to drink, but it seems laws didn't apply to Tyler and whoever was with him. Tyler chuckles and sets down his glass, amused and fascinated with Rakims uncertainty. He found it adorable and enjoys making the smaller boy flustered.

Finally the waiter arrives back at their table with two small plates of food in his hand. He places them down and quickly walks away. Tyler had snails and Rakim had the special, which appeared to be steak. The aroma of the meat filled the youngest nose and he felt his mouth water. It looked so juicy and Rakim felt his stomach grumble. Rakim looked up at Tyler and saw him eating snails. His face wrinkled as he watched the older man pull meat out of the shells. Rakim quickly turns his attention back to his plate, finally bringing a fork and knife down to the piece of meat. He cut out a chunk and quickly swallowed it, almost moaning at how amazing it tasted. Rakim quickly cut off more, gobbling up his meal at such a fast pace. Tyler chuckled, watching the younger savagely shovel meat into him mouth.

"It's good, right?" The older asked, to which Rakim just nodded, to absorbed in his food to respond. Rakims plate was empty quite quickly, due to the small portions. "I'm guessing you're still hungry. Unfortunately I don't have enough time to have a full course meal, but next time I take you out we'll have a proper meal sweetie" Tyler says, observing the look of longing Rakim has while looking at his empty plate. The shorter mans heart jumped at the idea of a next time. He wanted to spend even more time with Tyler. Tyler finished his plate soon after, standing up and walking towards the exit right after. Rakim followed behind quickly, watching him walk right out.  

"Wait!.. don't you need to pay?" The shorter boy asked, looking back at the restaurant hesitantly. 

"I guess I forgot to mention that place is a cover for a large drug operation I'm running. No need for me to pay, I own most of the money that place makes." Tyler says nonchalantly while walking back to his car. Rakims face sinks as he remembers who he's with. Tyler Okonma, the most feared and rich man in the city. He let the older man swoon him, and now he's starting to wake up. This is not just a cute restaurant date. Rakim could be in danger if he makes the wrong move. "Come on." Tylers voice shakes the thoughts out of the younger boys head and he scrambled over to Tyler's car, now filled with uncertainty.