4!

The smaller boy let out a soft moan as Tyler sucked and bit as his sensitive neck. Rakim trembled in Tylers lap, throwing his neck back in pleasure.

"Ah! T-Tyler..." Rakim let small moan causing the other man to chuckle. He grabs the boys face and brings him close, pulling him into a rough kiss. Tyler brought his teeth down on Rakims bottom lip, making the younger boy whimper in pleasure and pain. He pulls away, watching a small trickle of blood trickle out of Rakims lips. 

"You've got soft lips sweetie." Rakim blushes at the nickname, letting the older man caress his cheek lightly with his finger. "Now... go suck my dick slut."

Tyler sits up quickly in bed, his breathing uneven and sweat dipping from his bare chest. He rubs the sleep from his eyes replaying the events of that nights dream. Tyler could not stop thinking about Rakim since the party. The younger boys shy mannerisms, the way he blushes at the slightest glance, his pretty, smooth face, Tyler could not let it go. 

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

The clubs private room was filled with thick smoke, the colorful overhead lights dulling through the clouds. Women dressed in skimpy clothes danced around the room, passing drinks. Tyler sat in the middle of the scene, surrounded by guns, drugs, sex, and smoke. It truly was what you would expect of a grimey, criminal filled club. Tylers eyes where caught by the curvey latina walking his way. She slowly sat down next to him, a cigarette dangling from her lips. 

"Hey Tyler. How're you doing honey?" She said, crossing her legs and flicking her lighter on. He watched as she blew smoke into the air, making the room even more hazy. 

"I'm alright." Tyler said, keeping his voice monotone. Kali chuckled, knowing well enough that something was on his mind. She flicks an ash off her cigarette, before bringing it back up and taking another drag. 

"You're acting different. You know you don't have to keep shit from me." Kali looks over as Tyler sighs, leaning his head back on the leather seats. 

"I cant get this boy out of my head." Tyler mutters, running his hands through his hair in frustration. He's never had to deal with these types of thoughts. He doesn't do relationships at all. To many strings attached. The closest he's had to a real relationship was with Kali, but they ended it quick as they were better as friends with occasion benefits.

"Aww, does Tyler have a little crush?" She babies, chuckling when he stares daggers at her. 

"He's 18." Tyler mumbles. Kali gasped and started cracking up. 

"I meannnnn he's legal. Just try to have a normal relationship for once, you know, get his number, go on a date. Good luck though, you'll need it." She stands up and gives Tyler a little wave before exiting the room. He sighs, now alone with his confusing, conflicting thoughts. 

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Tyler slowly leans against his car in front of the high school, watching as students spill out from the doors. He waits, scanning the faces, looking for a certain someone. his eyes slightly light up as a pretty boy with braids walks out. He waits patiently, a smirk plastered on his face, as the boy slowly realizes who was waiting for him. Rakim freezes, staring at Tyler, until the older man waves him over. He quickly walks over, keeping his head down to hide his slightly red tinted cheeks. 

"Hi Tyler. Why're you here?" Rakim shyly asked, looking up at Tyler. He doesn't respond, opening the door and motioning for the boy to get in. Rakim hesitates, before agreeing and plopping down on the leather seats. Tyler slams the door behind him and walks to the other side before sliding down next to him.

"We're going on a little drive." Tyler finally responds, starting up the McLaren and pulling out into the street.