money well spent

Shigaraki is a gamer. That's a pretty well-known thing after all. Recently he had to quit one of his favorite games, (Minecraft) after the dog incident. 

f l a s h   ba c k

It was a hot summer night, Shigaraki logged onto Minecraft with his poorly made foxy fnaf skin. 
xX_Foxy_Gamer_Xx has joined the game.
He has a pretty big world, he played it all the time, (despite it being big it wasn't that good he was a shit builder). He let the LOV play but not touch what he made, especially Dabi. One day ##### thought it was funny to troll Shiggler and he sprinted into his 'mansion' and whipped out his c̶o̶c̶k̶   diamond sword.
"Don't TOUCH SAVAGE, DABI." He exclaimed bluntly. Savage was Shigaraki's cute tame dog.
"Why not." he proceeded to move closer. 
"NO."
";)" he moved even closer
"STOP IT"
"It's just a fucking prank chill the fuck out-" suddenly Dabi's mouse malfunctioned forcing him to press the left click, instantly killing Savage instantly.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" he cried and snapped his headset.
Dabi went silent and he heard him storm off. As Shiggy was idle he played and began building his dirt house.
Shiggy cried to Kurogiri as he fed him crumpets to calm the little guy down.
"h-h-h-h-he... he killed savage..." he moaned.
"heyheyhey it's okay I know" Kurogiri sighed and walked upstairs to Shigaraki's gaming room, the broken headset broken snapped crapple pop on the floor. He looked up to see his Minecraft was still loaded and noticed he was not alone. Kurogiri gently picked up the headphones and spoke into the microphone,
"Whoever that is, HOW DARE YOU for making MY princess cry okay? You think you are so hard and funny ripping his happiness away from him like teasing a baby with a piece of candy. What is WRONG WITH YOU." 

discord disconnect sound effect

Dabi did not come out of his room for 3 days because of the fear of seeing that... that angry face and his... booming voice... never... never again... 

f l a s h  b a c k    n o i s e

TO BE CONTINUED.