THE 𝓈𝑒𝓍𝓎 INCIDENT

Continuing with this dreadful story, Shiggy found a new way game, that would be using his phone to play mobile games. One specific game being My singing monsters, he was addicted.

"Son it's time for dinner, your favorite too! Mashed peas" Kurogiri called out
"NOOOOOOO IM PLAYING MY SINGING MONSTERS MOOOM DODODO DODODO DODODO DODODO" he replied.
He would constantly be made fun of for being so obsessed with this app, even Dabi minself tormented the shiggler. He decided he wanted to spend actual money on the game because of how invested he was. Kurogiri only gave him £5 every month. It wasn't enough. He accidentally spent  £5.94 out of Kurogiri's bank account on a warm-up pack and ladles of diamonds. Never again.

"KUROGIRIIUHHH" he moaned
"What is it now my sweet vanilla-scented candle?" 
"Can I have more pocket money ... euhuhuh..."
"No. This month is tough for me because all the bills came in and I already have to pay you a lot for your monthly pocket money each." He replied bluntly
"WJAT? THAT ISN'T FAIRRUHHHHH" he stormed off his diaper sagging down showing it needed to be changed.

"That's it... I DONT NEED POCKET MONEY... I can get money my own way." He smirked and began typing Only Fans Site  into the firefox search bar, "Kurogiri won't know about this aha ;)"

Many weeks past and different scenarios have happened in this crazy household but this is about Shiggy's new only fans account and how popular it's gotten. 
i just realized cua i am man i can say my hard throbbing member is fully erect and dripping with pre-cum" 
His content did so well and he got the £$ Cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-chingaree Money, oh money, how I love thee Cha-ching, cha-chong, cha-changaroo From pennies to dollars, any amount'll do Cha-ching, cha-ching, it's no contest There's only one thing that I love the best From every sight I've ever seen To the sweetest sound I've heard I'd gladly give up everything for all the money that I've earned Cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-chingaree There's nothing on Earth like the feeling of greed! There's nothing on Earth like the feeling of greed! He decided he wanted to do live streams for his fans (CAM GIRL SHIGGY)

He'd wear very interesting revealing clothing and would do special things for those who paid him during the stream.

CHRONOHAUL_ HAS TIPPED £40

"mmm you like that Chrono? *slaps shigmented ass as his shigments fall off*"
Suddenly a movement from his closet is noticeable, Shiggy doesn't see it but the watchers sure do. A hand peaks out and slowly opens the door revealing a malnourished Hawks. He tried to escape but the chat alerted Shigglyer.
"Bird in my closet?? what?... OHHH YOU SILLY BOY" he skuttle-frolics over and slams the door on hawks' fingers, "There we go" he twerked back over to the camera.

"Chrono what are you watching? We need to go for our date." A concerned Overhaul called over.
"NOTHING SIR." he put his samsung tablet down and walked out with his boss only for Eri to crawl over and pick up the tablet and be exposed to Shiggy. She fainted 5 times, had a seizure, and began foaming from the mouth.

Kurogiri walked into Shigaraki's smelly bedroom, (he had to wear a gas mask to prevent the smells of his farts burning off his nostrils), "Dinners read-" 
"aPple BoTToM jEans BooTS wIth THE fURR wIth THE fUrr I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK UHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he screamed and threw a diaper at him.
Kurogiri walked out in silence and later that evening had a talk with him.

"Son... take all the money you want... I swear to god don't expose your flakey butthole like that to people online... It's traumatizing...they can smell the stench through the screen and you KNOW how dangerous that is."

"THANKS,MOOOM I LOVE YOU" he gave a dry kiss.
Dabi walked to the scene, "Hey have you seen hawks?" He asked, "you know my boyfriend?" he mumbled quietly.

Shiggy turned to the camera and it froze on him with the sound of a laughing and applauding audience playing.

CREDITS:
shiggy as him
Dabi as him
hawks as victim
kurogiri as mom
eri as trauma victim
overhaul as hot boyfriend
chrono as porn obsessed incel

Thanks for watching TM.