More Questions Than Answers

Todoroki answered the door, the grumpy teen shoving past him into his Japanese room without even asking. He was wearing differently clothes, now wearing his skull t-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. Typical.

Todoroki just sighed as Bakugou glared at him, closing the door to his bedroom.

"What the fuck is up with you icyhot?" He questioned. Todoroki walked back over to his desk, still scattered with pictures and notes. 

"It's not really any of your business." He replied calmly, almost ignoring Bakugou. Now that pissed the hot headed teen off, but todoroki was right, it really wasn't his business. 

"Yeah, that may be true. But it's pretty evident that you don't want people to know, and I'm pretty sure Kirishima would have seen you so I helped your ass. The least you could to is explain why you looked scared shitless."

Todoroki felt a bit guilty, if Bakugou hadn't blocked him from view, Kirishima would have probably asked other classmates why he was at the doctors out of concern. But he was confused again, because Bakugou wasn't yelling, and he wasn't planning to use this as leverage for anything. Where was the Bakugou that constantly blew up in his face?

And Bakugou would usually be doing just that, blowing up. But seeing Todoroki genuinely scared, someone so close to his power level (though he'd never admit it) scared like that, concerned him. 

"So your not gonna tell anyone? Since when did you start caring?" Todoroki teased.

"Oh fuck you! This is what I get for saving your ungrateful ass. What do you I'm some sort of asshole." Bakugou growled, fuming. Todoroki stared at him deadpanned, as if to answer yes to his rhetorical question. Bakugou was ready to explode, his eyes glowing with anger. He wasn't in the mood to put up with icyhots bull shit. He was just about to blow up his face when the Pepsi can answered his question.

"Look, I was just getting tested. My family has a history of some illnesses and my father wanted my to get tested to make sure I didn't have any since they would start popping up at this age. Turns out I didn't have any of them thought. I don't want anyone to know because I don't want them to worry."

There was nothing, not a single thing in Todoroki's body language to believe that todoroki was lying. Bakugou almost believed it, if his instincts hadn't told him otherwise. Things weren't adding up, and he knew something was off. 

"If you didn't wind up having any, why where you scared. Plus, we have gone toe to toe with the league of villains and you didn't even look terrified like that.  It's like your scared of people caring about you, And I keep saying I saved you. What the hell did you need saving from? Your a terrible liar half'n half."

Todoroki frozen, for only a second. He felt his anxiety shot through the roof. Bakugou had pretty much nailed it, and it scares todoroki solid. But he wasn't taken off guard this time. He wasn't going to slip up this time. He wasn't going to be weak.

"What, do think I have some big secret or something, like your uncovering a huge conspiracy? Look, I don't know what to tell you. It was just some blood tests, nothing more. And I guess you saved me from Kirishima and Midoryia's constant worrying. They can be a bit much."

Todoroki's heart was pounding as Bakugou stared him down. On top of that, he could feel the effects of his appointments, sleepiness slowly creeping over him.  Bakugou still didn't believe him, and wasn't sure if he was telling the truth or not. But honestly, he was to tired to give a fuck, and was personally ready to destroy his entire class in a snowball fight when he went outside. 

"Whatever candy cane, maybe next time you shouldn't be so rude to someone who 'saved' your ass. You should be kissing my ass." Bakugou grumbled, walking out of Todoroki's room. Just before he closed the door todoroki responded.