Bakugou VS Old man

The air outside was cold and crisp, a puff of vapor appearing in front of Shouto as he let out a deep sigh, rubbing his hands together to keep them warm.  It still cloudy and gray outside, but the snowfall had stopped, leaving large piles of the fluffy substance everywhere. The weather was a huge dampener on the whole city it seemed, as few people where out and about. Everything was rather quite. Everything.....except for Katsuki Bakugou.

"WALK BEHIND ME YOU FUCKING EXTRA!" Bakugou growled, looking at him with angry red eyes. 

Classes had ended for today, nothing really exciting having happened today, just the usual shenanigans from the 'Baku-Squad'. Now Todoroki was walking with Bakugou to introduce him to his father at the agency. They where both still in there uniforms. However while Todoroki was only wearing a coat and some ear muffs in addition to his uniform, Bakugou practically smothered himself in garments. To Todoroki, he looked like a giant, angry marshmallow, not that he'd ever say that out loud. A trip to recovery girl wasn't on the schedule today. 

Bakugou walked past him, angrily muttering curses. The reason he was so particularly angry was because of Todoroki's abhorrent communication skills. 

"Meet me after school" Todoroki had said this morning before class had started. After class all he said was:

"Follow me, my father wants to meet you at his agency." And promptly turned on his heels, leaving Bakugou to be very confused. Was he an intern now? Or was this just a first time meeting? Was he immediately going to be accepted or did he need to do something first? The more Bakugou thought about it, the more irritated he became, until he snapped.

"What the hell are we doing exactly you stupid peppermint fuck?" He barked at Shouto, who seemed completely unaware of Bakugou's seething rage.

"Uhhhhh, going to my fathers agency?" He responded, tilting his head in a confused manner.

"I know that you fuckwipe, but what happens when we get their?  You just said he wants to meet me, which is very fucking vague so explaining that shit to me would be fucking helpful." Bakugou seethed. 

"Oh. Sorry, my bad." Todoroki apologized.

"Yeah your fucking bad! Now explain!"

Todoroki really did mean to explain, he was just lost in thought, still angry about yesterday with his dad.

"Well he wants to meet you, see if your really worth it or not I guess. You just got to convince your battle skills and your brains out weigh your terrible attitude." Todoroki finally explained, getting a very pissed off Bakugou in return.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

"That you have a terrible attitude, or, that my dad thinks so at least. I don't know if this is true or not, but knowing my father he probably thinks your just some asshole who wants to intern with him for the huge popularity boost." 

Bakugou was surprised at Todoroki's reply. Because in a way, it sounded like Todoroki was saying his attitude wasn't terrible. But right now he needed to be more concerned with what Endeavor thought of him. 

"Well I'm gonna make sure he realizes that I don't really care bout his popularity as much as I do his skill." He mumbled, lost in his thoughts, marching down the road as best he could in his castle of coats and jackets. Which, was still very hilarious to Shouto. But Bakugou wasn't dumb,  he must know he looks ridiculous, so why would he wear all the gear anyway?

"Hey Bakugou?"

"What you stupid Pepsi bottle."

"Why are you wearing so many coats?"