Bakugou has a question and Todoroki wants soba

Todoroki sat in his room, wrapped in a blanket cocoon, trying to warm up his body. It was Monday after school, and to say that there training was rough was an understatement. It was simple, hand to hand combat along with some exercise. But you know Aizawa always has a twist planned. No quirks where aloud, and they where only aloud to wear there winter gym uniforms, which honestly where not all that great. Oh and did I mention they did this outside in the middle of another snowstorm? Todoroki was partnered with Midoryia, and he couldn't count the amount of times he fell on his back in the freezing snow. Todoroki in particular had a rough time because of the no quirk rule. During the winter he constantly used his fire quirk to warm himself, so while one half of his body was used to extreme cold, the other wasn't.  In addition he was up against Midoryia, who was a lot better at hand to hand combat, and was admittedly beefier. Todoroki relied on his quirk a lot more than the rest of his classmates, so he pretty much got his ass handed to him in the exercise. He really should work on hand to hand combat a lot more with his father.

Speaking of his father, he still couldn't go to his internship with the crappy weather, so instead he just sat in his warm blanket fort and studied the new material they had learned today. He didn't really need to, it was pretty basic stuff he already knew how to do, but he didn't want to waste his time there wasn't much else to do. The case was pretty much on hold with this terrible weather, and he was pretty sure he wasn't going to find much else in those pictures. He needed just a bit more information, and he would have to get that on his own.

But for now, he just buried his head in his physics notes.

More like he stared at the page, completely uninterested and unfocused. He kept trying to read, but every time he got a few sentences down, he forgot everything. He'd been rereading the same paragraph of handwriting for like ten minutes. He sighed, closing his notebook and looking at the time. It was only 4:30. He decided to get some food and eat his dinner early, maybe it will help him focus.  Crawling out of his blanket prison, he turned up the heat on his left side, his hoodie and sweatpants still not warm enough for his liking. He walked down the all and walked into the elevator. Heading to the kitchen, he saw Kirishima, Sero, Mina, and Kaminari crowded around Bakugou, who looked annoyed. Well, more annoyed that usual. He just ignored them, intent on getting his cold soba out of the fridge and going back upstairs. However, he happened to overhear bits of conversation. 

"But I thought you where gonna intern with Miriko?" Kirishima questioned.

"Yeah! I thought she loved your 'competitive spirit' or whatever. She's just like you Bakubro!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"I never should have fuckin said anything." Bakugou grumbled, sounding aggravated.

"Look, I have my reasons all right you extras! I haven't ruled her out, I just need to figure out if he will even take another intern." 

"Well maybe you should ask him." Sero suggested, pointing at todoroki. Shouto could feel all there eyes on him as he went to grab his cold soba out of the kitchen fridge. He froze. 

"What." He asked, as Bakugou specifically continued to glare at him.  He got up from his spot on the couch, storming over in his stereotypical angry manner. 

"We need to talk icyhot." He gumbled, grabbing him by the arm and practically dragging him to the stairs. 

"But my soba-"

"Fuck your soba."

"Fuck you, I want my soba." 

"I'll buy you soba for the rest of the week if you just talk to me without being your annoying ass self." 

Todoroki's eyes lit up.

Free soba for a week? That was pretty much the closest thing todoroki had to happiness. But was that worth not being an ass to Bakugou?