➸ hoodies

word count: 292

word count: 292

requested: @blue-humor

summary: y/n's favourite hoodie goes missing and they can't help but question their #1 suspect

•••

Shirts and hoodies and pretty much the rest of my closet laid in a scramble across my bedroom. I've managed to uproot my strangest and oldest shirts I hadn't seen for the last decade. Since when did I own an "I Heart Texas" shirt.... have I ever even been to Texas? Yet still, my favourite hoodie was somehow not in there.

With a huff and a sigh and much struggle of climbing over my mountain of clothes, I finally find my supercom. If anyone else is gonna have any clue where my hoodie is, it's gonna be El.

"El you there? Ellll. Do. You. Copy....." My god how long does this girl sleep?

"whaaaat ?" a groggy voice comes through the speaker and before I can catch myself a small smile works its way on my face until i'm reminded of the very serious issue at hand.

"WHERE is my hoodie?" followed by a long pause of silence and then...

"what? What hoodie? I don't have it." she says, but I know her too well. And I know she's lying. I can practically see her avoiding my eyes and fiddling with her fingers.

"Don't start El- my hoodie! THE hoodie! Have you seen it? I've looked everywhere." and yet another long pause of silence as she picks out her next lie.

"..Noooo..." it comes out as more of a question and i've gotta say, that is possibly one of the worst lies she's ever tried to tell.

"You're wearing it, aren't you?" i ask, and once again wait extremely impatiently for whatever her answer will be.

And once i'm about to ask again, a new voice buts into our conversation.

"Are you two done flirting now or should I just leave?!" Dustin...