26 ✰

NARRATOR
📍Forthwith Academy Dock,
5:30 AM

It was a chilly morning as everyone was awake ready to send off their family back to their respective cities. They bid their goodbyes as they'll see them a couple weeks from now.

"Don't forget to always wash your hands before eating" Hueningkai's dad told him.

"Yes yes yes yes yes! Did i mention Yes?" Hueningkai helped him carry their bags.

"Also i almost forgot to give you this"His mom placed a box in his hand.

"Ooh what is this?"Huening Kai tried to open the box as his mom slapped his hand.

"That is not for you dummy, its for the person you trust the most..."

"So your telling me that i'll give this to a random human?"

"Kai use your damn braincells" Lea facepalmed herself.

"Mom meant is your going to give that to the person you trust! Like! Accepts Ya! And cares about ya! During the times were not by your side!You lost lots of braincells"Bahiyyih rolled her eyes.

"Sorry BECAUSE I DRAINED SO MUCH TALKING TO YA!" Hueningkai shot back.

"So is everything ready?" Yuna asked her parents as they nodded.

"I'll see you real soon.. don't worry" Her mom hugged her.

"Three weeks isn't that long right?" Yuna said still hugging her mom.

"You sure your fine without me?" Taehyun's mom raised her brow.

"I survived the past nine months without you mom, i can handle this" He chuckled.

"Your old dad is gonna miss you" Taehyun dad smiled patting his shoulder.

"Its just twenty-one days i'll be home in a short notice"Taehyun assured as his parents gave him one last group hug before leaving.

"RADLY DID YOU TAKE MY CHARGER?" Ryujin ran after her brother.

"Gurll i didn't take anything from you" He answered while running.

"Give my charger back or die dude"

"Okay Radly that's enough give Ryujin her charger" Ryujin's dad crossed his arms.

"Dad shouldn't you be on my side? D-Boys you know?"

"Yeah no... just give your sister back her charger"

"Clearly someone has favorites" Radly handed Ryujin her charger.

"I don't have favorites Radly, Your sister just acts more normal than you"Mr. Shin said as Radly widen his eyes in disbelief.

"Okay, this is for aunty Jeon this is for uncle Kim and this is for aunty pam" Lia handed paper bags to her dad.

"Wow isn't this a lot?" Nam, Lia's father looked at the paper bags.

"Also my cousins Christmas presents are in there.. i forgot to ship those months ago" Lia chuckled pointing into one of the bags.

"Yeji, don't forget you can be tough but always have a soft spot.." Mrs. Hwang patted Yeji's shoulder.

"This is for your friends.. i saw how they liked the spray" Mrs. Hwang handed a box of the glitter can she was beta testing

"And this is for Kai he's the only boy i met who likes glitters"She took a big long spray can to Yeji.

"Yeah very unusual for a boy"Yeji said taking the can from her.