Just have this disappointment idec anymore

This is gonna be almost completely actual writing again, cause well, it needs to be. We'll get back to the class being gay and chaotic later.
(The meme is directed at me tbh)
********************************

Erasemylife: Izuku, please get ready and then meet me outside.

Izuwu: okay! Be down in ten!

Izuwu has gone offline

Spidy: since when are they on a first name basis?

Shoto: that fact is on a need to know basis

Spidy: well I need to know for

Spidy: ...

Spidy: science?

Blasty: 🙄

***

The train ride to the Midoriya residence is spent in a bit of an awkward silence. Izuku was still a bit awkward around his recently discovered biological father, simply because he didn't know how to act towards him. He'd never really had a constant, or even a reliable father figure in his life, so he didn't really know how to act and it made him uncomfortable and embarrassed.

The situation was even more awkward once they actually reached the boys childhood home. The three of them sat at the table in silence, sipping from tea cups. It was weird for him, seeing as it was the first time in his life that the three of them had ever been in the same room alone together. Not that it wouldn't have been awkward if it was just him and Inko talking right now. He still felt betrayed and that his entire life was a lie or a joke.

Eventually, Aizawa -or should he call him dad now? He was so confused- spoke. "Um Izuku, could I just speak to you're mother alone for a moment? It won't take but a minute or two."

Izuku gave a small nod before getting up and going out to the living room without a word. He sat down on the couch and just looked at the pictures hanging on the wall. At all the lies that hung there. There was a picture of Hisashi holding him as a baby with a smile on his face, a lie. There was another one of the three of them when he was about two or three at an aquarium, a lie. It was all a lie and Izuku just wished it would all go away. He didn't want to see it, or think about it. He wanted to forget about it all. He just wanted it all to go away and stop haunting him.

***

As soon as Izuku was out of hearing range, Shouta spoke. "Why didn't you tell me? Or him for that matter?" he asked, motioning after Izuku.

Inko sighed, setting down her tea cup. "I didn't know how to tell you, and besides, with the way we ended things, I didn't think it would matter. I didn't think you'd care. But I was wrong and I'm sorry for that. I didn't tell Izuku because I knew it would hurt him. I knew he'd spend every day wanting to meet you and I didn't think that would ever happen."

Shouta nearly snapped at that half-assed excuse. "You've hurt him by lying to him more than telling him the truth ever would have," he informed her, disapproval and dissapointment clear in his tone.

"I know," Inko's voice is quiet and looks like she might cry, "I regret lying to him more than anything. All I ever wanted was to protect him, but instead I've hurt him and probably broken his trust. I wish I'd done things differently, but I know I can't go back and change anything. So I'm going to make it up to him somehow.

When the two finish their talk, they go out to the living room, planning on talking to Izuku, only to find him curled on his side, facing the back of the couch, a pillow hugged to his chest and pain clear on his face, even with his eyes shut.

Inko sat down on the edge of the couch and placed a hand carefully on the boys shoulder. Izuku opened his eyes and sat up, still clutching the pillow to his chest like a lifeline. His curly green hair was a mess, as if he had been running his fingers through it and there were tears falling freely down his cheeks.

Inko tries to reach out to him, but he flinches away. "Don't," he says, closing his eyes again and he burries his face against the couch back.

"Izuku, I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"You didn't what? Didn't want to hurt me? Didn't want me to feel like I was unwanted or something? Well it doesn't matter! You have no idea what it's been like for me! All I ever wanted was to have a father who would give a shit! I thought my father hated me for my entire life, only to find out he wasn't even my real father! My real father didn't even know I exited! If you had just told us, all of this could have been avoided! I could have had a parent who actually gave a shit! You've spent my entire life lying to me! And you expect me to just act like everythings okay like I always do?" Izuku rants, nearly yelling, "well I can't do that anymore, because it's NOT! I'M NOT OKAY!" His voice drops down to just barely above a whisper, "I'm not sure I ever really have been."

"Izuku-"

"Just don't, okay. I don't want to hear whatever excuse you're about to spout," he informs her before turning to look at Shouta again, "can we go now? Please! "

Shouta nods, "sure, if you're sure that's what you really want."

"I'm positive," he declares.

***

Kacchan: hey babe, how's it going with your mother?

Izu: we're on our way back to the school.

Izu: I couldn't stand being there.

Izu: especially not with her making up every excuse in the book.

Kacchan: I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe we can do something when you get back here?

Izu: I'm not really in the mood to hang out right now

Kacchan: that's okay. We can just cuddle and you can vent if you need

Kacchan: or you can just nap

Izu: that sounds perfect. Thanks Kacchan.

Izu: I love you 😘

Kacchan: love you too

***

Kacchan and Shouto are waiting for him in the common room when he gets back and they both stand up from the couch when he walks in and he immediately walks into their outstretched arms, burrying his face against Kacchans shoulder.

Five minutes later has the three of them cuddled up in Izuku's bed. Izuku is mushed between the two of them, who just hold him as he falls asleep.

***

Yeah, this chapters just gonna end here. I might add more to it later on, but for now that's it.
We're just gonna get back to the gay chaos of the chat now.
~
Panda