》Chapter 1《

>Art not owned by me<

Your alarm clock ringed with a song [7:06 A.M.]

[Y/N POV]

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock going off & quickly got out of bed while grabbing all your stuff and putting it in your backpack, you saw a piece of paper on your desk.

"Oh! Sister Kimi wrote this." [Y/N] Read,

"Dear [Y/N], I want to tell you how proud I'm am for you to follow your older sister's lead in high school to be #1! Tho I know you are not a leader yet in your [T/N] team but Co-Leaders is still good! So keep working hard and do your best! Sincerely, your sister," Kimi...

You gave off a small sigh as you put the note down and whisper to yourself, "I will never let you down sister. I'll work hard! And never let anyone get in my way. . . I think.."

You then had a brief moment thinking to yourself, But heard the bus and grab your bags quickly as possible then ran into the bus before the door shut.

You sat down next to one of your friend named Cherry, you and her were always closest friend's only on the bus now, and here's the reason why...

Cherry & [Y/N] flashback. . .

[Y/N] & Cherry was hanging out in front of the school watching try not to laugh on their break, Til [Y/N] team leader saw you hanging out with another enemy team which was my friend, & told me "she was only trying to be buddy's with me just to steal our plans/Idea just to win a match against our team & told me to never talk to her again or else I'm off the team. . ." But Of course, I never listen and Cherry appreciate me for still being her friend and never listening to my team leader.

End of flashback
. . .You arrived at school. . .

You sighed as you got off the bus then cherry waved bye to you and headed inside the school to her team.

You then heard your name being called from behind as you turned around you saw your teammate Strike running toward you.

"[Y/N]!!" Strike called, then stopped running just to take a breather to get air.

"Yeah, what is it strike?" You said calmly but a bit confused.

"T..the leader..! Team meeting..! Late..!" Strike said, as he tried catching his breath.

"Wait?! Today was a meeting?! When was this made!" You said.

As strike caught his breath fully he said in a normal voice, "Last Friday remember or were you caught up in fantasy writing."

"Um..heh..probably...But let's get going before we both get-- I mean you get yelled at" you laughed then walked away into the building as strike followed.

"Hey [Y/N] after the club meeting. . . You and the leader have to go to the office the principal said it was really important." Strike said

You then got scared wondering if your [T/N] Team got in trouble or been reported for some dumb reason but you then stopped worrying, As you walked through the halls you looked around to see other people talking about you then made way for you to walk by but as you was about to go upstairs to your club room a Team steps in front of you and Strike.