》Chapter 2《

>Art not owned by me<

A.N. Cussing warning . . .

. . .In inkstory class. . .

(3rd POV)

[Y/N] was sitting at her desk looking out the window into the art club building where she saw such beautiful art [Y/N] sighed as she watch the art club from her class window.

"Well class! That the end of Octoling and inkling inkstory! Don't forget to do your homework for tomorrow!" The teacher then said.

. . . The bell ranged. . .

[Y/N] POV

As you was getting ready to pack up to leave a hand then slammed on your desk which got your attention, as you looked up to see who it was then you quickly look away and said "What do you want Tyler."

"C'mon baby, I said you can call me Ty~ for short." Tyler said smirking so the whole class could hear him

"We broke up long ago, after I found out you was using me just for popularity!" You said balling up your hand into a fist.

"What nooo! That insane. . . I'll never~"
He said getting a little scared.

You then rolled your eyes then told him to "F**k off before I make you."

Making the whole class laugh abit

Tyler then slowly back away then left the classroom mumbling "You'll regret this."

You then put everything into your backpack but your drawing/writing book, Since it was after school you wanted to finish your story before the bus came [Y/N] walked out of the classroom to the courtyard were most of the students were waiting for there buses to arrive.

. . .After a few minutes
The buses arrived and took you home. . .

As you got off the bus you though to yourself (maybe I should go to the square today to get ready for tomorrow. . . ) you then walked up to your door and unlocked it but as you open the door you heard the TV on you looked confused because you never left the TV on.

You took out you weapon then slowly walk down the hall closer to the living room and looked around the corner to see no one there you sighed in relief Til-

"BOO!" Your sister Kimi yelled.

[Y/N] then froze in Terror as she never been scared so bad before plus she have been living alone for 2 years.

Kimi laughed as she feel on the couch, "Its so good to be back with you little sis!"

[Y/N] sighed faking like she was Alright, "What are you doing back here Kimi? Aren't you supposed to be with your boyfriend?" You said slightly confused.

"Oh, Hah.. you see him and his team are training and well I got kinda bored just watching them battleeee~ soo~ I came here to see if you wanted to hang out at the square~!" She said excitedly.

"Well I was thinking about heading there, Maybe we can just chill at the Cafe?" You said.

"Sure, I was thinking about getting some food anyway! Plus the food at the cafe is so good~!! "She said as her stomach started to growl.