》Chapter 12《

(Art not owned by me)
(Cussing warning)

[3rd] PoV
It has been 3years, since [Y/N] and Emperor kissed, tho [Y/N] and emperor thought about taking there relationship slowly which was great But, they did go out on a couple of date throughout there school year, [Y/N] loved him more then anything. He was the only boy [Y/N] had her eyes on well maybe- But, [Y/N] would never take her eyes off of him unless, she was hangout with a friend or something. But the main thing that made [Y/N] even more happier is that when She got out of class [Y/N] would have alot of hate mail in her locker, and would try to read it, But Emperor would pull her alway from her locker and smile while his teammates removes all the hate mail out of my locker, making all the other girls mad, but not [Y/N] he made her the happies girl to be alive.

Now Back to present. . .

[Y/N] PoV

"I'm 18 kimi! I can handle going out at night by myself, I don't need you checking up on me all the time." I rolled my eyes playfully at Kimi to let her know I'll be okay.

"I trust you [Y/N], just remember don't have to much fun, alright?" Kimi said happily.

"I won't have to much fun~! I promise" I said fixing my dress up abit.

As you didn't know why, I was wearing a dress, its because- prom night I was now 18 years old,tho Emperor graduated before me, he still came to visit me everyday at school and even asked me to be his date to prom even know he was out of school, they accepted him as a guest to the dance, and to me this prom dance ment the world to me.

As I walked out of the house I saw a limousine in front of my house, I was alittle confused- til they rolled down the window, it was Emperor and his team all dressed up fancy, heck even more fancy then me, but they all was ready for the prom dance, Emperor then open the door for me and let me get in, after like 12minutes of awkwardness in the limousine, we finally arrived at our school, everyone got out the car making everyone stare, and Emperor then pulls you in closer to him as you walk into prom, as you and Emporor got in prom together, you then felt a glare on you as you turned around you saw Vintage looking at you, You quickly let go of Emperor hand and tries to run over to Vintage, As he was walking away, you grab hold of his jacket additionally pulling it off him, Vintage then turn around to take his jacket back but you saw tears in his eyes, after 3year..Vintage was crying..?

"Vintage, what wrong?.. whatever it is we can get though it together, just tell me and I'll help-.."I said yelling his name so he could hear me over the music, but he seem so emotionless and just grab his jacket and walked off, as I was about to go after him, Someone put there hand on my shoulder, and with a familiar voice "Would you like to dance?" Emperor said calmly.

Although I wanted to go after him..I took Emperor hand and said, "We may"

[Vintage]PoV
Music playing in the background outside.

"I'm so stupid! I had my chance to tell her! But no I walk away like coward."
I said to myself angrily.

"WHY DO LOVE HURT SO BAD!" I said as I kicked a bench.

"Woah,Woah calm down tiger no need to be mad" Red sole said creepily.

"What are you doing out here Red sole you should be at the party with the other kids" I said annoyed.

"Then why not tell her.?" -whisper- Redsole.

"W-what?!" I then stuttered over my words.

"She basically was about to run after you once you walked away,But Emperor stopped her." Redsole said like she didn't care