Chapter 1

{the clothes she is wearing up top, and the shoes are black vans, she isn't wearing the sunglasses or the black top}.

At the end of a lovely cleaned up street stood a prefecture built white house, in the house lived a family of 3 and one dog

At the end of a lovely cleaned up street stood a prefecture built white house, in the house lived a family of 3 and one dog. this family in general was considered the mos t perfect family on this particular street. The family that lived in the house was the Carrillo family. In the house there were moving boxes scattered around and in the living-room laid a black and pink haired girl as she slept soundlessly on the comfy black couch. The smell of bacon and eggs filled the house as the girls parents were getting ready for a bright and lovely new day. " Ariana sweetie wake up, your gonna be late for your first day of school" spoke Sara as she rubbed her daughters mismatched hair, the girl subconsciously snuggled into the older women hand. Ariana slowly opened her brown eyes, she sat up rubbing her eyes and yawned. "what time is it mum" (im Australian deal with it). "it's 7:00 sweetie, get up or you'r gonna be late" The mismatched haired girl whined as she stood up, stretching her tired muscles as she trudged up the stairs to her room. Twenty minutes later she came skipping down the stairs feeling refreshed after showering and changing clothes. she walked into the kitchen to see that a plate was set on the table, the plate had two eggs on some bread, she whined as she noticed that there were only two pieces of bacon. Ariana sat down and slowly ate her breakfast, she sighed as she checked her iPhone to see that she only had an hour left till school. "Mum, we have to go" the seventeen year old yelled as she grabbed her bag , she stepped outside and slipped on her black vans. Sara stepped through the door, she locked it behind her and walked towards her car, as they both slid into the white range rover. The girl hummed while nodding her head, she looked out of her window as they started to drive to school.

{whelp, this is the first chapter done Whoop!....anyway hope you like and have a lovely day or night sorry for the short story }.