Chapter 3

I stepped out of room walked down a few corridors until I reached a grand glass stair case which lead to the banqueting hall which was flooded with people I recognised a few faces but there was a lot of people here from dads work but something was a little off. There were also some men who at first appeared to look like they were from dads company from the way they were dressed in complete back suits and shirts and some of them wearing sunglasses. However I pushed theses these thoughts to the back of my mind when in the distance I spotted my dad! He must have arrived while I was getting ready.

I walked over to him ignoring the eyes on me.
When I reached him he was surrounded by a couple of broad shouldered men so he couldn't see me. He was the male version of me since everyone knows the first born child is always a copy of their father! (Which I don't mind since I got his long lashes and brows).

"It's not safe any more Bee, we can't hide her from them there back" my father said with a serious look in his eyes.

As soon as he noticed me his demeanour completely changed. A huge grin grew on his face.

I decided not to question what he was talking about as it was probably work related which wouldn't concern me and he never talked about work to me any way so I wasn't going to try now.

"Hey baba" I said excitedly. "When did you get here?" I questioned.

"Eyk ghanta huwa heh" he said in Urdu, Although my Fathers first language was English my grandmother made sure he learnt it.
(It's been an hour)

To the right of my father I noticed Mira's dad who must have arrived with my dad. He was a 6ft 4 (taller then dad) with dark eyes and hair but when he smiled he was just like a huge teddy bear.

"Salam putar" he said

"Salam mr Khan" I said "I can't believe it's actually happening!"

"Neither can I" he laughed "I thought I was going to have to get her arranged marriage"
His words were a little awkward since my parents wanted me to get married and until this year I wasn't interested as I was to focused on school.

Just is started to become awkward I was saved by cheering and clapping, it was Mira's future husband making his entry.

He walked into the room confidently, he stood at about 6ft with thick black hair which was jelled back as for clothing he was dressed in a white suit with brown leather shoes and a thick gold chain.

The rest of his family followed behind him and went out of the hall to the outdoor area that was decorated not before greeting my parents and Mira's parents of course.

The rest of the night went smoothly, suspiciously smooth. The ceremony went beautifully, both Mira and Adam were so happy together you could see it from a mile away.

Eventually when the guests began to leave, I excused my self and went to one of gardens further from the house (our mansion should I say)

Eventually when the guests began to leave, I excused my self and went to one of gardens further from the house (our mansion should I say). I sat down on a bench admiring some of the stunning flowers my mother had picked out,when I heard a sound behind me. What was that I thought? Then I heard it again and got a little scared although we had security I'm pretty sure there was none down here. My instincts kick in, since I was little my parents had me put in self defence classes so I would have the skills if I ever needed them and I think this was the time I needed them.

I swiftly moved towards the bushes and stuck both my arms into the bushes creating a gap, honestly I was expecting to do a cat or something since I was prone to jumping to conclusions but nope this was no animal!

I couldn't believe it! Their I stood frozen starring at a stranger. The men was huge! He was wearing a suit and a mask covering the lower half of his face all I could see was his green eyes.

We both look at each other for a solid second until he realised he'd been caught before i could scream or defend my self he violently grabbed me and covered my mouth. Shit he's going to kill me! I can't die yet I thought, I didn't survive med school just to die like this-no way!

As quickly as he grabbed me he pulled out a gun and pressed it against my head. "Don't move little lady he whispered in the most sly voice.

I nodded my head,I wanted to defend myself but I'm not stupid there was a gun pressed against my head and it's not like anyone would be able to hear me all the way down here any way.

When he realised I wasn't dumb enough to try anything he removed his hand from my mouth.
I let out a deep breath.

"Who the hell are you" I said with a little sass.

"Which your mouth b**ch"he said. "I wouldn't speak like that to the person with the gun"

"D-do you wa-ant m-money?" I stuttered.

"Don't be silly princesses" he chuckled "why would I want money when I've got my gun pressed against something much more valuable"

Oh Allah! What is he going to do sell my organs? I mean it's not like I have something specials about me. I don't have blue eyes or something. I felt extremely uncomfortable, I'd never been this close to another male, excluding that time I made the mistake of taking the tube and rush hour in London.

Focus Ablah and try not to get killed!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Drama!
The next part I'm going to try and make just as long I wanted to write more in this chapter but didn't want to miss the details!
Please VOTE ❤️
XOXO