Chapter 4

"Wha-at value am I" apart from the fact that my father was wealthy there was nothing special about me why didn't he run away when he realised he'd been caught? And if he didn't want money what did he want? As these ideas raced through my mind the stranger looked at me began to chuckle. Is he crazy?

"Wow you really don't know who you are do you" he said while smirking.

If looks could speak mine would say what the hell are you talking about you weirdo.

"At first I didn't believe you existed, your father did a good job at hiding you from the truth about his Mafia" he explained with the same evil smirk on his face."

"I think you've mistaken me for someone else" I said with a puzzled look on my face.

My father was a good man, he had charity events every month, he couldn't be involved in the mafia let alone have his own, he's the last person I'd expect to be involved with something like this!

"Nope I'm pretty sure your names Ablah Gulfraz, right".

"How d" he interrupted me before I could finish my sentence.

"Let's just say I'm a friend of your fathers and he made a deal he failed to go through with and the consequences will concern you" he said casually like it was second nature to hide in peoples gardens and press a FREAKING gun against there head!

"You weren't supposed to see me just yet you see" he said as he continued "you will find out very soon who I am and when I let you go don't think about running away back to London because no matter where you go I will find you not that you would try if you want to see your family again, in this life at least"

I felt useless in that moment. What is going on! My dad a mafia boss?! Thinking about it though now it almost makes sense. All the businesses he owns and the sneaking around and works trips. Man am I stupid for not realising sooner, then again you never think it would happen to you until it does and your stood there with a stranger and gun pressed against your head, thinking if everything in your life is nothing more then a lie, my mum, even she's been lying to me? There is no way she doesn't know! Right?

A single boiling tear rolled down my cheek , scorching my cheek.

The stranger had a smirk on his face (I don't know his name and don't want to know) "don't cry princess you'll ruin that beautiful makeup and this is only the start welcome to your life"

As soon as he removed the gun from my head I used all my courage to look him in they eyes and say theses words and some how they came out in a loud and stern voice

"Leave me and my family the f**k alone you freak!" Wow I actually said that didn't think I had it in me. But I'd quickly regret it when I saw the anger arising in his face, if looks could kill my janaza would have been read long ago and I'd be 6 feet under the ground!

He grabbed my face and forcing me to make eye contact "you will regret saying that since I will own you very soon" he said was a low and serious voice.

"No go back inside like a good girl, I'm sure you've got a few questions for that daddy of yours" he chuckled and gestured to me to go back towards the house.

Man he's bipolar.

I walked towards the house and felt tears flowing down my face uncontrollably probably leaving a outlines on my makeup. When I got inside I saw the man I called my father ending a call on his work phone. He looked nervous. When he saw the state I was in.