Unfair Treatment

As a young lady, she desired to be loved and praised, she did her best to learn very thing to prepare her future, her father who seemed not to show it so support and love her, Aristia La Monique the only daughter of the house of Monique is bound to be the bride, companion, aid, carer of the future Sun of the Empire.

with her early age, she was gifted with skills an talents that many noble had praised her, even the current Sun, the Emperor loved and cherished her, praising her for all her achievements, although there is one young man she desired to be praised and that is her future husband the Crown Prince.

Even in her early age she noticed how cold, hostile and dismissive he is to her, yet she tried her luck, she studied politics for the future to aid him when he needs her and he can have time to himself, she learned every dish he fancies and loves, every little detail, from tea, to season that he likes she did it all.

She couldn't call it love just yet, since she sees it as her duty, however there is one event where she finally pulled back and asked for cancellation of her engagement from the Prince.

He had hurt her feelings one way or another every time he had, as a young girl, emotions and feelings are tender, his hurtful words caused her pain and fear.

"I would never take you as my wife, I hate people like you so suck-up on other people, and in cases we'd be forcefully wed and later have a child, I would disown it and threw it out." he was furious, and the poor girl's eyes were watering, she stifled her sobs and ran away.

What would you expect from a seven years old child? Of course her feelings are tender, however she was matured enough not to let the person who hurt her see the miserable reaction she gave and let him smile at her pain.

Even though she knew of what her future would be staying with the Prince she did her best to finish all the lessons, and received praises from everyone, hiding the sadness and would smile to others, she wanted her father to feel proud that is why she did her best to sacrifice her happiness.

The Prince on the other hand would insult and find fault on her every time he had a chance, breaking her bit-by-bit until one day.

"Father?" the eleven years old girl grew a bit however her father noticed she want that cheerful little one he knew and loved.

"Yes, Tia?" her father in military uniform turned to her with a smile and patted her head.

"I received a letter of invitation from the prestigious school of Arlanta." her tome was low and sad however hopeful, "Remember the day a year ago I expressed my desire to leave the Palace and cancel the engagement?" her father nodded.

"You see, I cant leave the engagement as it is since I would create a misunderstanding to the Imperial and Aristocratic faction." her father is aware that his daughter is smart and able, and finally she found a reason to break-off that dreadful engagement she wanted to leave.

He smiled and nodded, "Whatever makes you happy, take it." he gave his approval, "We will talk with his Majesty later." Tia hugged her father and tears started to fall, finally she can change her future and fate.