Beauty and Treasure to be Protected

Years passed, Crown Prince Ruvellis Kalamudin Shana Castina the Future Sun of the Empire always witness his father's content yet sad smile through his phone. One time he caught a glance of what he was browsing and it was the picture of the young lady he had terribly hurt years back.

Seven years had quickly passed and he still could not get over the fact he had hurt a potential woman that could give him relief when it comes to political matter and the companionship he longs, something that his father couldn't even provide.

Thinking back, she was just a little girl but she was precious she thought of him first before herself, asked him if he was well every time and would ten to spend her free time with him to be his companion, but he was blinded by rage and cast away the only person who would've loved him if they learned.

Sometimes secretly he would see updates from her social media, surprising he gained the courage to add her as a friend however coward enough not to apologize of how he acted in the previous, still he was happy that he can watch her grow.

The now twenty years old young man watched the now eighteen years old beauty in her shining platinum silver long hair, she grew to a sexy figure that his fellow male countrymen and nobles desired to have as their lover.

He can admit he felt a little jealous every time there is a false news that she took in a lover, however his anger seems to grow whenever the genius youngest son of the house of Rass and the scholar youngest son of the house of Verita gush and fight over the lady.

She never came home for holidays nor personally went to greet the Royal family, however simple video conference she shared with his father makes the old Emperor delighted, while scrolling through her recent photos sharing a new uniform after she announced that she had joined the Third Union, a powerful independent military peace keeping group, that is powerful enough to battle multiple countries.

She has been studying Political Science and had been one of the top students of the prestigious University, the University that gave her a chance to runaway from him.

without any thought he absentmindedly pressed like in one of her old photos, he panicked a bit and then cancelled what he did, he silently prayed that she wouldn't notice, he have a little smile however after seeing her cute pose wearing an all white mini pencil skirt uniform with a belt loop design to hose a black thin leather belt to hold it secure, and her blue fitting suit coat with golden bars, shoulder pad and ribbon bar for her rank.

Cute baby blue beret complimented her beauty, he breathed and unconsciously saved the photo on his phone.

"Your highness?" Baron Haren entered his study and the Prince slammed the monitor of his laptop, his aid jolted at his action however the said Baron is aware that his friend is again watching an update from his long lost potential love.

he internally chuckled however he knows his Highness would be delighted with the surprise, "Your Highness, there will be delegates coming from the Third Union, they desire to meet with the heir apparent for negotiation." he explained.

Ruve knitted his eye brow in question wondering why they desire to meet with him even though he had the idea.