Silver and Blue

For the next few days, the Prince was a little down after his silver haired Fiancee wasn't around and had been busy to an estate the Emperial family arranged for the said Officials of the Union, Arisitia being part of such is occupied with work related task and now busy.

Ruve misses her company and would sigh staring for minutes at his new personal computer wallpaper, it was a photo he requested his friend take for him where, Tia in her cute all white Class A three piece suit uniform that coincidentally matched his own three piece tailored suit sate closely in his study lounge, his arm rested behind her back rest and her hand placed to his knee, Tia giving off that genuine and loving smile.

"Sire?" Haren called for him and again the man slammed his monitor shut startling the Baron from the sudden surprise, "Would you like me to arrange flowers to be sent in the Union's office?" he offered with a grin.

Ruve wanted to slap himself for not thinking that but he had a better idea and the same time to escape those pesky Princesses, especially the Princess of Yit.

"Please do arrange some, and would you mind getting some giant plush bunny?" he remembered that he hid a similar toy from her when she was just six and he felt bad for doing that after he realized none of the things that had happened to her being his fiancee is nothing to do with her own decision and plans.

Haren was baffled but smiled nonetheless and proceeded to make preparations, Ruve bolted out his study and looked for some good suits to wear for his courtship visit.

After changing to a nice baby blue dress shirt leaving three buttons open and simple white waistcoat to match his fitting dress pants, he smiled in the mirror thinking he will get to see his Tia again.

Haren came in to his room and informed him that all preparations were done, he strides quickly to his limousine and stepped in holding the six foot white bunny plush and array of giant bouquet of expensive roses.

Stepping out the limousine, it was his first time seeing the said building; painted all white and the structure looked modern rustic, he looked amazed at the estate, heavy off-road and other military grade vehicles parked in the given area beside the building, he noticed the familiar white one since his fiancee owns it.

Heading in, holding his gifts for her, he was surprised by the number of employees working there, all head turned to him, "Where is Tia... I mean Aristia's office?" he inquired from the front desk, the woman gave a bright amused smile and gave him directions, heading to the elevator he was instructed to head to the top floor and upon entering the four of the mansion like building, everything in the interior is rustic and beautiful, another female in different uniform pointed him to the double door at the side and when he knocked he finally heard the voice he wanted to hear for the past days, with a smile he entered.

"Good morning." he greeted and showed his offering making the girl blush.

"Good morning to your to Future Sun of the Empire." Ruve frowned at her greetings.

"What did I tell you about calling me Ruve?" he sighed and stood across her, his frown then turned to smile and placed the giant bunny on the offered plush seat placed side ways in front of her desk.