Chapter One

VOTE
Hey y'all my name is India. I am from Chicago and I  also currently reside here. I am 23 years old and self employed! I'm street smart and book smart, I am such a good girl lol. But don't get me wrong I still got hood in me I just know how to handle it good😌

But any who , enough about mee..

Chicago, Illinois 10:00 am.
I awake from my sleep caused by my alarm going off, I instantly hop up to do my hygiene, I shower and when finished find me something to wear for the day.
The day was kind of gloomy so I decided to throw on something slightly comfortable (below)

After getting dressed I make my way downstairs to start breakfast for me and my no good Oompa Loompa body built ass boyfriend! Ugh I can't stand his fat ass

After getting dressed I make my way downstairs to start breakfast for me and my no good Oompa Loompa body built ass boyfriend! Ugh I can't stand his fat ass. We been together for 3 years and I've been unhappy in this relationship for the last 2 and a half years.. btw his name is Duck, (nickname of course)
Duck is what every one calls him or FBG Duck, what his fans know him as...

 btw his name is Duck, (nickname of course) Duck is what every one calls him or FBG Duck, what his fans know him as

He raps...
When I make it down stairs I find Duck in the kitchen rolling a wood at the island. I walk past him not wanting to speak and open the fridge, while pulling out the sausages and bacon I feel someone come up behind me and wrap their hands around my waist.. I ignore his touching and continue to pull out pans and skillets and put them on the stovetop, I feel his grip from around my waist loosens. "What's up with you?" He asks, while continuing to roll his wood, I ignore him and continue to put my meats in the oven. When finished I sit at the other end of the island and get on my phone.
"This shit is everyday with you when is you gon grow up India? You be acting like a real bitch on folk." He adds. I look up from my phone to respond "see that's my problem with you, you're DISRESPECTFUL AS FUCK, I can't keep being with you if you act like this, it's getting weird as fuck." I responds while adding finger movements. "I ain't even did shit yet you wake up wit a attitude, you weird as fuck on my kids. You ont even say goodmorning or shit how in the fuck can we make our relationship better wen you always on yo fucking period!?" He says while sparking his blunt. "It's sick you don't see the type of person you are or see what makes me act this way... but okay Duck." I add while checking on the meat. "Yeah whatever ima fuck wit chu you ain't got to make shit fa me I a order sum breakfast..I'm out.." he replies while gathering his things and walking out the door. I put my head down while running my hands back through my hair. I don't know how to tell him I give up on this relationship without him trying to put his hands me. Sad that's what I have to be worried about right?
~~
After eating breakfast I chill for a while then hit up my favorite girl Jayda, we have plans to just chill while she's in the city. I grab my keys and head out the door. Before heading out the door I stopped at a smoothie place to grab me a strawberry banana smoothie. MY FAVORITE!
While sitting in the drive-thru line I get on my phone and scroll insta. Everytime I click on this app here is King Von liking my posts. He literally likes every one and it's starting to piss me off because he knows exactly what he's doing. I ignore his likes and his comments before going to my DM to see that I have a unread message from him 😮 I was scared to open it because what do he have planned ?? Like why is he contacting me!!?? Ugh. I am so annoyed.