Chapter Two

**Whew y'all... I see I made a huge mistake using 2 names (Trinity, & India) I am sticking with her original name being INDIA, sorry for any typos** 😅😘
(Point of view is changed from first person to third person)
-
🌀recap🌀
Before Duck could react I hear a voice coming from across the street, a voice I've never heard before..
"Aye, Trinity thats why you need to quit fucking with these niggas from 63rd and come get you a real nigga" the voice said. I swung around towards the voice and saw Von, Durk, and two other males getting out of the black Cadillac truck that I saw before. MY HEART WAS IN MY ASS. I wasn't nervous because I had something to confess but because he was JUST dming me and Duck had said something about it!
-
Seconds later guns got to drawing from each side, India stepped back. She had this gut feeling that something was about to happen.. something bad....
"Aye folks you disrespecting me like I won't get to drawing blood around this bitch" Duck yelled. He cocked his gun back and was positioning himself to get ready to aim.

Hoping she could calm him down before things escalated, India jumped in front of Duck trying to stop him.
"Hey! Let's fucking go now!" She said looking him in his eyes.
He glanced at her with the angriest look in his face and ignored her.
"CARLTON! There's fucking kids out here! Let's go please!" She pleaded, calling him by his government name would let him know that she was serious.

"Listen to yo BITCH folks, you know how I get" India heard Von say.

She swung her head around causing her hair to swing; with the most disgusted look on her face she responded before Duck could.
"BITCH? Ain't gone be too much fucking disrespect, CARLTON, LETS FUCKING G-" turning her attention back to Duck.
And before she knew it she was being cut off by Duck firing his gun towards Von while pushing her out of the way of possible retaliation. Von and his friends shot back in return, she could hear the bullets flying past her head.
Duck football rushed her to her car, she hopped in, still ducking from bullets.
"GO HOME RIGHT FUCKING NOW" Duck screamed while slamming her car door.
'Shit you don't have to tell me twice!' She thought.
She quickly scratched off in her Benz, she didn't want to leave Duck but she also didn't want to stay either!
Her heart was so heavy at the moment, She didn't know what to do! Where to go!

Moments after pulling off, police cars were flying past towards the direction of the shoot out. She just decided to go home hoping that Duck would eventually meet her there.

Once she made it home she threw her keys on the counter and instantly dialed out to Duck.
No answer.
After 15 TIMES of calling there was still
  NO ANSWER.
At this point so many thoughts were running through her mind, very bad thoughts that made her break out into tears.
Yea India didn't have love for Duck any more but she still LOVED him, she would hate to see anything happen to him.
Her tears continued to pour down her face as she sat at her kitchen island to dial out her best friends number.
Her eyes were so watery from crying she could barely see her phone screen.

Her phone rung 5 times before her best friend finally answered.
"AMARIE" she sobbed.
"India! What's wrong!? Did Duck do something to you??" She replied sounding angry.

AMARIE