Chapter Four

Olivia was sitting in front of the church reading little woman for the tenth time but she couldn't concentrate because of the jocks playing football in the background.

Grizz saw her reading little woman and he remembered the day he heard Olivia talking about that book with her older sister. She was so passionated about that book and he found that adorable.

"Grizz" Luke called him "were you listening or looking at Olivia?"

"umm... Yes" Grizz said as his cheeks were getting more red every moment "Mind if I go to talk to her?" he asked shyly.

"Aww... Our baby Grizzy finally bacame a man and is going to talk to the girl he likes" Clarke said making Luke and Jason laugh.

"Hey Olivia" Grizz said sweetly "What are you reading?" he asked although he knew what she was reading.

"It's little woman" she said closing the book as Grizz sat down by her side.

"You like books? Like reading?" Grizz asked nervously.

"Yep, like a lot" she said in an enthusiastic tone "Specially british literature. I love Shakespeare, Conan Doyle, Jane Austen, Mary Shelley..." she said as Grizz looked at her with admiration "Sorry, I'm so passionated about books and I talk too much" she said embarrassed looking away from Grizz.

"No, no, no don't worry" Grizz said with a smile. "I love books too and I can't talk about them with my fiends, they're hopeless" he said laughing "So when I talk about books I talk a lot too" that makes Olivia smile.

"So is that your favourite book?" The long haired boy asked referring to the book Olivia had in her hands.

"I wouldn't say it is my favourite, I'm an indecisive person and I can't choose my favourite in anything but it is one of my favourites" The brunette explained.

"Because of the story?" He asked curiously.

"It was the first book that denyed me what I wanted" Olivia said and a smile grew in Grizz's face. That was exactly what Oliva told Cassandra that day in the library. "Jo says that she will not get married throughout the book and ends up married, really? That made me angry and love the book even more" she spoke while Grizz was looking at her with dreamy eyes.

"I've never imagined that you would get close with the jocks" Cassandra said while eating pasta with her two sisters.

"I wouldn't say I'm close with them..."she said shyly and her cheek went red "not with all of them at least" she whispered.

"Wowowo Live you have to tell us everything" Alie almost screamed and Olivia jumped because she thought no one heard her.

"Th- there is nothing to tell" Olivia replied nervously getting up from her sit "Grizz wants me to be his partner for the fugitive tonight, and there is nothing more to it" she said going upstairs to her room.

"I think the guys will enjoy your company" Grizz told Olivia.

"My company?" she said surprised "Why? I would say I'm pretty boring"

"What? You're not boring" Grizz said "You're intelligent and fun, I'm sure they are going to love you" he smiled to her and she blushed.

"Hey Grizz" Harry said giving him a bro hug " Hello Olivia" he slightly smiled "Are you two playing together?" Harry asked

"Yeah, she's my partner" Grizz said proudly making Olivia smile for how cute he was.

"Okay which car do you wanna use?" Harry offered and Grizz and Olivia checked all the cars.

"Which one do you wanna choose Live?" Grizz asked.

"I always wanted to have a Jeep" She replied referring to the black Jeep Harry owned.

Suddenly Clarke appeared driving violently a police car.

"Bro were did you get this?" Jason asked Clarke surprised.

"In the police station" Clarke responded. "The keys were in, isn't it cool?" He asked while Jason smile and nodded.

Grizz and Olivia approached were Clarke and Jason were.

"Wow look who it is" Clark smiled referring to Olivia "The little boo" he  said making the brunette laugh at the nickname Clark gave to her.

"I'm Olivia" she said introducing herself to the two new guys.

"We know that, believe me" Jason said looking at Grizz with a playful look.

_______________________________________

Why am I always is pirated when I am supposed to be asleep? I don't get it. Did you like the chapter? I hope you did, and I promise that Cassandra will participate more. Pinky promise 🤞🏼