Chapter Ten

"So what are you going to do with Dewey?" Luke asked Olivia.

"I don't know, it's not my choice, I mean Cassandra is in charge" she replied a bit uncomfortable "Do you really think we should execute him?" she asked looking at Luke's blue eyes.

"To be honest, I don't know" He answered shaking his head. Helena had been asking Luke to talk to the Pressmans to know what will happen to Dewey.

"If we kill him we will be just like him, but if we don't, what are we going to do?" Olivia said and Luke just stayed silent.

"I think I should go" Luke said getting up from Olivia's bed "Bye boo, see you later" He said with a sweet smile.

"Bye Luke" Olivia replied with the same smile.

"Hey Greg" Olivia said entering the little room were Dewey was locked and putting the plate of food in his lap. "What do you prefer juice or water?" she asked and Dewey threw the plate to the ground.

"Water, thank you" He said seriously looking at Olivia's eyes.

"Were are Cassandra and Allie?" Olivia nervously asked violently entering her house.

"They're upstairs" Will replied "Cassandra, Allie!" He called the two girls. Olivia approached Grizz and softly kissed his lips.

"Hey" she said now in a more relaxed way.

"Hey, what's wrong baby?" Grizz asked her a bit worried.

"I'll tell you now, just wait for Cassandra and Allie" she answered. Olivia placed her back at Grizz's chest and he wrapped his arms around Olivia's little body.

"So... How are you doing?" Jason asked trying to break the silence and making everyone look at him.

"Fine" Gordie answered kindly smiling.

"Do we know something?" he asked but Allie and Cassandra appeared.

"What?" Allie spoke

"It's Dewey" Olivia said getting out of Grizz's arms. "It's the third meal he doesn't eat" she continued worried "And I can't force him to eat"

"How long can a person last without eating?" Cassandra asked no one in particular.

"I don't know, a while" Olivia answered not too convinced.

"I can go to the library and check it out" Gordie offered himself.

"Okay" Cassandra told him sweetly smiling.

"We shouldn't tell anybody about this" Allie said looking at everyone at the kitchen.

"We shouldn't do stuff in secret" Becca replayed in a low voice making Allie to run outside clearly mad.

"I'll go with her" Olivia said.

"We needed to tell them, if you don't, I will" Grizz said when Olivia and Allie went outside and Cassandra and Gordie went to the library.

"So are you and Grizz officially a thing now?" Allie asked Olivia after talking to her and being more relaxed.

"Well, yeah" Olivia replied with a smile looking at her sister.

"And you didn't tell us?" Allie said with a fake mad expression "You bitch" She said and they started to laugh. "It's great to see you happy, Live" Allie said and Olivia huged her smiling.

"You shouldn't be out these late without one of us" Luke told Olivia when she entered her house. "That's a  dumb thing to do" He continued. Olivia looked at him and saw four boys looking at her. She nodded and start to go upstairs.

"We can't guard him forever" Grizz spoke making Olivia stop. "We don't have the resources" He said and Olivia looked at him.

"You shouldn't speak about these with me, Cassandra has to make the decision" She said trying to go upstairs again.

"But you can convince her to make the right choice" Gordie said.

"What do you want me to do? Tell Cassandra to ground him a week without video-games for trying to kill my sister and actually fucking shooting me?" She said in a sarcastic tone.

"We are just saying we should consider all the options, Olivia" Will spoke now.

"No" She said getting nervous "We can't do that" Olivia whispered getting more nervous every moment "We can't fucking kill them. We know them. We were at school with them a month ago" She said now shouting. "We don't even know if Campbell is guilty"

"But he's a psyco" Luke said.

"You can't kill someone for who they are of for what they might do" She said totally losing her nerves "Do you actually hear what are your saying? You want to kill someone because you are afraid" Olivia screamed and the four boys looked at her in silence "God" she said shaking her head and going upstairs.

"Olivia" Gordie called her.

"No!" She said clearly mad.

_______________________________________

I finally finished junior year of high school, so I'll have more time to write now.

Todays chapter is a bit short and I'm really sorry. But now I have more time so I'll do longer chapters, I promise 😉💛

Hope you enjoyed the chapter❤️