Chapter Five

Cassandra woke Allie and Olivia up really early the next morning.

"Last night some boys attacked each other over flashlights at the store after Grizz walked you home Olivia" Cassandra explained to Olivia because she wasn't there when it happened.

"What?" Olivia asked shocked "Was he there?" The brunette asked her sister worried.

"No, after he brought you home he went back to his house" Cassandra told Olivia and she sight in relive.

"Wait, so that means that he didn't go to Harry's party?" she asked surprised.

"No he didn't" Allie said "I was there and I didn't see Grizz" she informed Olivia.

"Well back to the point" Cassandra said getting her two younger sisters attention. "I think we should organise a meeting with all the girls to talk about the boys attitude before it went worst and any of us gets raped any night getting back home" the oldest sister explained.

"That's actually a great idea" The brunette said "We are more girls, if we all agree in anything we can reach what we want" she told her two sisters "There's nothing that will protect us if we let the violence win"

"Hey Live" Grizz called Olivia and she stopped and turned to him.

"Hey Grizzy, what's up?" she smiled at him. She was proud because her Grizzy wasn't involved in the flashlights stuff.

"Not much" he told her "Did you hear about the flashlight war they had last night?"

"Yeap, what about it? She asked with confusion.

"You know I wasn't there right? " he asked worried. He didn't want Olivia to think he was a trouble maker who would get her into danger. He wanted her to feel save with him.

"Yes, I know. Allie told me you weren't at Harry's party and Cassandra told me you went back home after walking me home" she smiled softly as Grizz sighted in relive. "But I know Clarke and Jason were involved and I will need to scold them" Olivia said crossing her arms and smiling.

"God, that's why I love you" Grizz laughed but then he relized what he said and both of them blushed. Grizz looked away and Olivia couldn't help smiling.

The five teenager were lying on the football field.

"Guys I've something propose to you" Olivia started to talk nervously. The might think it was an stupid idea. "Would it be so bad if all of us stop taking food and all that stuff and start rationing food an resources?" There was silence for a moment and Olivia started to panic.

"Erica told me that" Jason sid getting the other fours attention. "I don't think it is bad idea, shearing like socialism. It worked in China"

"China is a poor example" Grizz pointed out "The party took complete priority over the workers. In reality we've never seen a real socialist state" he explained.

"What about Russia? 1917? Lenin?" Olivia asked looking at Grizz. "I think that was a pretty good socialist state" she said looking back at the sky making the boy look at her astonished.

"Socialism it is, then" Luke said.

Cassandra presented her idea in the currch in front of everyone. All of them raised their hand when Cassandra asked who was agree, except Harry and Campbell.

"We can't do this unless it is unanimous" Olivia said looking at Harry and he raised his hand. Campbell gave up when he saw Harry agreed.

"Well, work list will be out tomorrow morning, now you can go back home" Cassandra said and everyone got out of the church.

"Olivia would you help Kelly and Gwen to organise prom?" Cassandra asked her sister while walking back home.

"We are doing prom?" Olivia asked surprised.

"Yes, it was Kelly's idea" Cassandra explained "You have always been a great party organiser since we were little girl, I think you could do great job with prom" She said and smiled.

"Okay, I would love to help them" Saying no to Cassandra was useless, she learnt that along the years. Cassandra was the president of the debate club and she was great debating.

"And you should ask Grizz to be your date" Olivia's eyes widen and her cheeks went red as she heard her sister say that.

"Oh, no, no, no I totally shouldn't" she replied nervously.

"Why?" Cassandra said elbowing Olivia "You totally like him, and it seems like he likes you back, what's wrong with asking him to be your date"

"We are just passing time, he doesn't like me" Olivia said in a quiet sad tone "I can tell that when we get back home he will totally forget about me" she said convinced.

"I wouldn't be that sure" Cassandra smiled.

_______________________________________

OMG PROM IS COMING and if you have seen the series you know what that means 😭 By the way Cassandra telling Olivia to ask Grizz for prom JUST SO CUTE. I love Cassandra ✊🏻😔

Hope you liked the chapter❤️