1

Werewolves are classified into three. Alpha, Beta, and Omega.

Alphas are the superior.

They were born to lead a pack and intimidate their members. An alpha could go wild if they experiences their rut, it will hit them the moment they turn twenty-one.

They could make you tremble in fear because of their powerful pheromones.

They are fated to mate with an omega whom they will pamper with love and care.

Beta, they look and move just like a normal human being does. They often don't get a mate.

Being a beta means you won't get to experience a heat and rut, instead, they helped the pack by creating pills that could calm the alpha and omega.

They are the right hand of the alpha. They are born to served the alphas and be friendly with omegas.

The last one are omegas. These species were born with a very special and addicting scent that will make any alphas go crazy.

They were born to be filled with pups and creates a family, be pampered with love and care, be treated like a porcelain glass. They are lucky enough if their soulmate was someone with a kind heart and not an aggressive alpha that will make their life full of hellishness.

In mating, one mate must be at least experiencing a heat or rut to complete the mating. While making love, the alpha and the omega must mark each other's neck to be claimed and be as one.

Once the mating is done, both mates will share the same soul and hear each other's thoughts.