5

Life of a grown man is much more complicated than what Jimin and Jungkook thought.

It has only been a week since they've graduated and there's already a lot of people pressuring them on taking a next level of their lifetime.

People around them keeps on insisting that they need to find a mate soon before they hit their first heat and rut. They told them that it doesn't matter who it is, it can also be someone you're most comfortable with right now.

The first person that came to Jungkook's mind when Mr. and Mrs. Jeon asked him whom he wanted to spend his whole life with was Jimin, and still is Jimin.

He imagined them together doing those of what their friends do as a couple.

However for Jimin, he couldn't think of anyone for the past few days after taking what his parents told him.

Mr. and Mrs. Park gave him clues on who his mate will be. They said it is someone he's very close with and literally grew up together.

PThey also said that they've been relying on each other for the past few years already. They protect and care for each other.

After some time, Jimin thought that Jungkook was the only friend who stayed with him longer than anyone from his close friends.

But then he said it was impossible.

His insecurity hits him, saying Jungkook deserves someone better than him. Someone who will satisfy his need for love and affection.

Probably someone who's way more better than him.

Then he thought, there's also a possibility that it will be Taehyung.

That man treats him like how Jungkook treat him. He was also a friend he's very close with just like Jungkook.

Now his head is torn on who to choose between Jungkook and Taehyung.

His mom told him not to dwell too much from it, it could trigger his heat which is not good because it will also affect his mate.

While the two men are going crazy about this mating thing, their packs are already celebrating.

Who wouldn't?

After they mate, the two powerful packs on Seoul will be united as one, making it more powerful than before.

Plus, it's been a while since they've heard a Park and a Jeon mating with each other.

Both packs couldn't be more excited.