2

12 years ago, two important werewolves were born. The first one is an alpha, son of Jeon Jihyun and Jeon Mino, his name is Jungkook. He is a handsome kiddo with a bunny-like smile that will turn your sad day into a joyful one.

You can sense the alpha vibe on him. He can be cute and annoying at the same time.

He's the only child of the Jeon family and the moment he turned twenty-one, he will need to take over his Dad's pack and lead them along with his mate.

The other one is an omega, Park Jimin, son of Park Bo  Young and Park Hyung Sik. Both of his parents are alphas which lead to confusion with the pack's members at first.

But they soon accepted him as the Luna's blessing and every pack members treated him like some kind of a porcelain doll, pampering him everyday with love and care.

He had this baby face that won't stop you from cooing. Everyone loves him, same as him to others.

The two werewolves were born with a connection. First, they were both the only son of the most prestigious pack around their region. Second, the Jeon and Park family are closed to each other and often celebrate with each packs.

Third, they are fated by Luna as soulmates. Everyone knows this but them. Although every pack members knows the story, they won't talk about it in front of the two, as per the pack leader's request. They all are willing to wait at the right time for the both boys to find it out by themselves.